Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Golden Land - English release coming

Ausir

Arcane
Tags: Burut Creative Team; Golden Land

In <a target=_blank href=http://forum1.burut.ru/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=1238&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1>this thread</a> a person called <b>Lucky Shark</b> has announced that Burut has begun work on localization of the Cold Heavens expansion to Golden Land, and that in a month the world will see an English version of the game, released together with the add-on.
<br>
<br>
She also posted two new screenshots from Cold Heaven there.
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</A>

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I wonder if that means we're getting both the expansion and the original all in one package. Probably not, but that'd be sweet if it were.

Montez

Novice
Has anyone played this yet? I was looking forward to this game until Lionheart came out, then I lost interest.

Jed

Cipher
Sweet. I was really looking forward to this game & quite sad when the word came down the pipe that No English for you! was the fate of Goldenland. Hope it's as good as it looks...

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Never know. If it sold really well over there then it is possible that they will release both of them together over here. How well was the game recieved over there? Anyone know?

Dhruin

Liturgist
Apparently it topped the charts for a couple of months in Russia and they were very pleased...at least according to Burut.

The wording of his post wasn't great but my reading of it was the english version would contain both GL and the expansion, although I'm skeptical it will be available in a month - haven't heard anything about english publishers.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Hey, that's where I got my Friday the 13th movies, my deathwish movies, and the man with no name series. Online has great selection.

taks

Liturgist
Otaku_Hanzo said:
Ausir said:
Maybe they're going to sell it online...

I hope not. Well, I mean, I am sure they will, but I hope they release it into stores as well. I don't like ordering stuff online. :(
particularly from some unknown in russia.
taks

Lucky_Shark

Novice
I guess publisher of Burut CT Russobit-M concluded the contract with foreign publisher and you would buy the game in shops in your country if you do not want to buy on-line:)

Jed

Cipher
@Lucky Shark: Can you confirm that Golden Land & Expansion will be released in the same box, or separately at the same time?

Sabotai

Liturgist
Without trying to sound impatient, will we see the English version before hell freezes over?

I haven't heard the slightest rumour about Burut acquiring a publisher. Anybody? Please......

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom