Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

PrettyDeadman

Can't wait to inject ELEX right into my eyes
Replace your eyes with globes of pure Elex so that you can only see Elex.
Replace you lungs with globes of pure Elex so that you can only breath Elex.
Replace your brain with globes of pure Elex so that the only thing you can comprehend is Elex.
Replace you heart with Elex motor which will pump Elex through your veins.
Become Elex and purge the world from all impurities - everything which is not Elex.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
giphy.gif

MasPingon

Arcane
“Instant Elex has all the fresh flavor of just-brewed drip coffee. Your husband will say, Christ, Sally, I used to think your coffee was only so-so. But now, wow! Safe when taken as directed.”

“One invisible puff-puff whisk of economically price Elex banishes compulsive obsessive fears that the entire world is turning into clotted milk, worn-out tape recorders and obsolete iron-cage elevators, plus other, further, as-yet-unglimpsed manifestations of decay.”

“I am Elex. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Elex, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.”

Philip K. Dick was visionary.

Last edited:

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Have you not had your portion of ELEX today, Brother Makabb? Omitting your daily portion of ELEX can lead to memory loss, my dear friend. You should immediately pre-order ELEX twice and bestow me with one key, as atonement to your slight transgression. After all, I only want what's good for you.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I seriously hope I am not the only one that thinks PB games look good, but the very liberal use of colours probably swings 10 points in their favor, along with the very thick vegetation and pretty scenery.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://wccftech.com/piranha-bytes-improved-polish-elex/

From what I understand, this is the first time Piranha Bytes added romance options. Can you talk about this implementation? Is same-sex romance possible?

No, same-sex romance is not possible. For what is possible we don’t want to say too much because we don’t want to spoil anything!

A fairly significant amount of bugs has been the bane of previous Piranha Bytes games. Do you feel that ELEX will fare much better in this regard at launch?

If you look at the Risen series then you will see that those games do not have many bugs anymore. This time we even made all console versions ourselves to ensure that these versions are on the same level.

:what:

Last edited:

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
http://wccftech.com/piranha-bytes-improved-polish-elex/

From what I understand, this is the first time Piranha Bytes added romance options. Can you talk about this implementation? Is same-sex romance possible?

No, same-sex romance is not possible. For what is possible we don’t want to say too much because we don’t want to spoil anything!

A fairly significant amount of bugs has been the bane of previous Piranha Bytes games. Do you feel that ELEX will fare much better in this regard at launch?

If you look at the Risen series then you will see that those games do not have many bugs anymore. This time we even made all console versions ourselves to ensure that these versions are on the same level.

:what:

What kind of bugs are they talking about,I don't even remember patching a single game from Piranha beside the notorious Gothic 3.Hell,Risen series has to be most polished games that got out in the last decade,no crashes,smooth performance,not a single broken quest.

So what the fuck are these retards talking about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom