Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I heard, but they need to make a few modifications and display the Islamic law and costumes in a believable manner.

According to traditional Islamic law, homosexual activity cannot occur in a legal manner because it takes place outside marriage and between partners of the same sex. So Rudi will have to fight for the survival even after the embrace.

Islamic scholars overwhelmingly teach that same-gender sex is a sin. Thus, Rudi will have to feel guilty about his actions.

I also want them to include proper wife-beating, rapes and nose-cutting, since these are all very common in the muslim world.

It is going to be great!
cringe

Or be a sjw. Your humanity should drop to about 3 automatically.
mega cringe

Prime Junta

Since they clearly include cameos of real-word characters (Jeff Bezos for example), they should include Anita Sarkeesian. She has the look. She could be Abbess of the Order of St. Joan.

Nines_Anarch

Learned
Is it just me or does this image screams like a SJW version of Jeanette / Therese?

dk3uGFp.jpg

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
How does Blush of Life work when you are on a different Path than humanity? Does it take into account your Path rating or do you use your humanity rating as it was when you switched to a Path?

Don't quote me on this, but I think according to v20 vampires on a Path cannot use Blush of Life at all. I always attributed BoL's effects to the power of Vitae itself and considering you were human at some point the body kinda remembers what it was like to be alive and kickstarts those forgotten reactions with vampiric powers at the cost of a blood point. Or whatever other fluff reasoning you want to use. Then again that might have been inconsistent across editions.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Jeanette had massive gazongas, this lady not so much.
This lady has even bigger ones but it's because of the dress and no push up bras that you think they're smaller.

(If you want to watch it watch till the end or none at all)

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
and more corpse-like as they get older
Isn't this due to nearly all vampires dipping in humanity as they get older and not simply a function of their age?

Basically what Lacrymas said, but those two go hand-in-hand. From my tabletop experience most of the elders and older licks also tend to follow Paths versus plain Humanity rating and those are essentially "alternative moralities" so you don't even cling to your old humanity anymore. If I remember correctly your average modern night vampire has a Humanity 5 rating aka you start at 7 but it dips quickly. Unless you cheese it and sell two points for extra experience, that is.
I dunno... still feels a bit high.
A humanity of 2 seems about right to me.

Cael

Arcane
and more corpse-like as they get older
Isn't this due to nearly all vampires dipping in humanity as they get older and not simply a function of their age?

Basically what Lacrymas said, but those two go hand-in-hand. From my tabletop experience most of the elders and older licks also tend to follow Paths versus plain Humanity rating and those are essentially "alternative moralities" so you don't even cling to your old humanity anymore. If I remember correctly your average modern night vampire has a Humanity 5 rating aka you start at 7 but it dips quickly. Unless you cheese it and sell two points for extra experience, that is.
I dunno... still feels a bit high.
A humanity of 2 seems about right to me.
One must always try to remain charitable, even in the face of a ravening beast.

Codex Year of the Donut
Are you an ESL?
Masochism is enjoyment from pain.

Retadro'd your post for the implication that masochism, a notoriously ambiguous and eminently translatable concept initially coined in German by an Austrian psychologist to describe the writings of an Austrian author born in the Ukraine, is to be understood unequivocally, and only by native English speakers.
I can tell you're an ESL because you don't understand that asking if someone is an ESL is calling them stupid.

Prime Junta

Old Soviet joke:

- What do you call someone who speaks two languages?
- A nationalist.
- How about someone who speaks three languages?
- A Zionist.
- What about those who only speak one?
- Internationalists.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I wonder if we will be able to drive a car or some other vehicle within a hub or will we walk all the way like in Bloodlines and taxi/map will "teleport" us to other hubs?
They don't want to reveal any new info before the press will get it:

xETcOUH.jpg

Source:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom