Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
stop pyramid quoting faggots im getting notifications
You said what?
stop pyramid quoting f*****s im getting notifications

don't be rude
cocksucker motherfucker
you make me blush. believe me when I say that I could make you blush, too

EDIT: some of the streamers are doing giveaways. so if you want to try your luck, blow on the dice and head on over to twitch
Feet pics incoming? More than few 'Dexers will blush for sure :D
Only if female!
I don't think you care when you are drunk enough (which is often from what I understand) and half of the 'Dex is :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues: so they don't care either.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
stop pyramid quoting faggots im getting notifications
You said what?
stop pyramid quoting f*****s im getting notifications

don't be rude
cocksucker motherfucker
you make me blush. believe me when I say that I could make you blush, too

EDIT: some of the streamers are doing giveaways. so if you want to try your luck, blow on the dice and head on over to twitch
Feet pics incoming? More than few 'Dexers will blush for sure :D
Only if female!
I don't think you care when you are drunk enough (which is often from what I understand) and half of the 'Dex is :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues: so they don't care either.
Sure.....unless it is about feet. Then even when drunk i do have very high standards!!! :obviously:

Deleted Member 16721

So I'm playing the full version now, very nice. I ran into one bug, when clicking on a container (not knowing it was on a roof) my character ran endlessly *through* buildings to the edge of the map and wouldn't stop. I had to reload the game. Other than that, loving what I'm seeing in subsequent days.

Question though. How do I use my healing/morale restoring items? I can't seem to find them in my inventory.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
So I'm playing the full version now, very nice. I ran into one bug, when clicking on a container (not knowing it was on a roof) my character ran endlessly *through* buildings to the edge of the map and wouldn't stop. I had to reload the game. Other than that, loving what I'm seeing in subsequent days.

Question though. How do I use my healing/morale restoring items? I can't seem to find them in my inventory.
Check above your portrait. You punch either the red or the blue button

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Which one will Fluent choose?

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg

Deleted Member 16721

I don't know what pill I'm choosing, I just know that I'm playing one hell of a terrible cop. I'm taking bribes, stealing from people's wallets, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, about to sing karaoke but I can't afford the boombox. Just basically have a hell of a rough go of it but enjoying every minute. I honestly have no clue how all this will pan out, it's exciting.

So, do you see more **** in the subsequent days?

None at all so far, just that one encounter that says the word faggot blurred out.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Fluent I would be very ashamed in your place.

You had the demo for one week and you don't know how to use the healing/morale restoring items!? How the fuck can you be so useless?

And you want people to trust your "expert" opinion. Fml. A crazy honeybadger is more informed than you.

Last edited:

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

You had the demo for one week and you don't know how to use the dealing/morale restoring items!? How the fuck can you be so useless?

And you want people to trust your "expert" opinion. Fml. A crazy honeybadger is more informed than you.
I'm wondering how he's managed to stay alive! Way to go, F!

Deleted Member 16721

You had the demo for one week and you don't know how to use the dealing/morale restoring items!? How the fuck can you be so useless?

Well the preview is only the first day, and in that day I barely lost morale or health. I'm just that good. :)

Thanks! I did die accidentally on day 2. Heart attack. Had to pump a point into Endurance to have a whopping 2 health! This Psyche +1 drug is really tempting but I don't want to be left with a single point of health like I started the game with...

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

*he has

by the way, fantadomat will pirate your game like 100%. can you be less nice and not support pirates!? ktxbye

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

*he has

by the way, fantadomat will pirate your game like 100%. can you be less nice and not support pirates!? ktxbye
I don't. But ignoring that some do..

Deleted Member 16721

Also - this is a *must*. Install on an SSD people. You will encounter load screens, long ones, and it's by far the worst aspect of an otherwise stellar game.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

*he has

Aren't you a petty little cunt toro :)? Still butthurt that i mocked your retardation in the greedfall thread?? LoL those french must have really fucked up your goats mate.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

The black one in the middle.

:hero:

*he has

Aren't you a petty little cunt toro :)? Still butthurt that i mocked your retardation in the greedfall thread?? LoL those french must have really fucked up your goats mate.
I don't think toro actually plays games. He just shits on anything related to games because he is incapable of enjoying anything because of his miserable life. I don't even think he played GreedFall yet he was just posting negative shit about it constantly. And now he does the same on this game that he won't ever play

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

I spend money on my games, I don't cheat and I'm not retarded enough to shill for Greedfall. Am I the cunt? :)

I don't think toro actually plays games. He just shits on anything related to games because he is incapable of enjoying anything because of his miserable life. I don't even think he played GreedFall yet he was just posting negative shit about it constantly. And now he does the same on this game that he won't ever play

I just alt+tab-ed from csgo to reply to your post :)

Also learn to read. I'm interested enough in Disco Elysium that I will probably buy it.

The only thing I don't like about the game is that it's spoiled by cunts like Cohh, Prime Junta and Fluent.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I spend money on my games, I don't cheat and I'm not retarded enough to shill for Greedfall. Am I the cunt? :)

I just alt+tab-ed from csgo to reply to your post :)

Also learn to read. I'm interested enough in Disco Elysium that I will probably buy it.

The only thing I don't like about the game is that it's spoiled by cunts like Cohh, Prime Junta and [SIZE=6][B]Fluent[/B][/SIZE].

Not going to disagree with you on that

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
How long is this game supposed to be? Is there good replay value?

let me google that for you

https://steamcommunity.com/games/632470/announcements/detail/1600390507851601404

How long is a colossal game? Well, it takes 60+ hours of continuous playtime to finish Disco Elysium if you're a reasonably completionist player, as I am. It takes 90 hours if you're absolutely savouring every detail. And 30 hours if you're rushing it. Back-of-the-box, I would put playtime at: 60+ hours.

It is one million words long!

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
How long is this game supposed to be? Is there good replay value?

let me google that for you

https://steamcommunity.com/games/632470/announcements/detail/1600390507851601404

How long is a colossal game? Well, it takes 60+ hours of continuous playtime to finish Disco Elysium if you're a reasonably completionist player, as I am. It takes 90 hours if you're absolutely savouring every detail. And 30 hours if you're rushing it. Back-of-the-box, I would put playtime at: 60+ hours.

It is one million words long.
:bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom