Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

DeepOcean

Arcane
My autism has only served to harm me in this website.
Nah, dont feel bad man, your strange monk fetish is nothing compared with 500 pages long of butthurt filled quote wars with endless walls of text of pure butthurt and incoherent rage filled babble I read on some threads. RPGCodex is some sort of Autism Manifesto where all autists of the world unite, so, you are welcomed.

Sykar

Arcane
I feel my Kitsune obsession is woefully lacking in comparison to Pink Eye .

Yep they are so cute!
3.jpg

:evilcodex:

deuxhero

Arcane
Was wondering how they'd do the Oracle curses with so many of the original ones being hard to implement in a video game. "permanently crippled, bound to Hell, or able to foresee their inevitable doom with no means of preventing it" tells me we're getting Lame (slower speed but can't have speed lowered further. Trivial to circumvent with a mount or any speed increase.), Hellbound (can't cast chaotic or good spells and penalty to diplomacy against chaotic/good creatures, but gain immunity to fire and some other stuff) and Powerless Prophecy (Bonus to initiative and uncanny dodge, but worse the first round of combat), of which only Lame originally came with the class.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Never trust western devs with your money lol. Was there even a single one that managed to deliver?
Darkest Dungeon is the only one I can remember. Agree though, Don't give money to Western devs, they have way higher prices combined with the worst high management in the game industry.
And lack of creative people.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Dude, this website is painstakingly crafted from only the finest strains of pure autism.
That isn't the problem. Me and you have dealt with retards in the steam place. Codex fags are no different from the steam fags. Only these retards can spam you with ratings. No. My problem is that I can't handle all the attention being directed at me. Outside of 4chan, steam and this website have been the only social media platforms I've used. Namefaggotry has proven to be a detriment more than anything, with little to no benefit. At first it was cute, but now it has become more and more of a burden.

I guess 4chan has higher tolerance for one-dimensionality and repetitiveness.
You should hit power button on display monitor, anon! You should!

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Dude, this website is painstakingly crafted from only the finest strains of pure autism.
That isn't the problem. Me and you have dealt with retards in the steam place. Codex fags are no different from the steam fags. Only these retards can spam you with ratings. No. My problem is that I can't handle all the attention being directed at me. Outside of 4chan, steam and this website have been the only social media platforms I've used. Namefaggotry has proven to be a determinant more than anything, with little to no benefit. At first it was cute, but now it has become more and more of a burden.

I guess 4chan has higher tolerance for one-dimensionality and repetitiveness.
You should hit power button on display monitor, anon! You should!

You should consider that even a lowkey AI would rate most codexers as less aware than cockroaches with no significant mental activity behind it. It's really a board of spambots with slightly jigged scripts.

Drowed

Arcane
I mean, I basically just shitpost most of the time and eventually, randomly, I start giving random ratings to posts I see for no particular reason. And then I read something that makes me write a massive wall of text, then I get 20 tldr ratings, I call some people stupid, others call me a retard, and everything stays as always.

Isn't that the case with 90% of Codex users? If the answers you receive are way too much, just edit the alert preferences and disable everything.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I mean, I basically just shitpost most of the time and eventually, randomly, I start giving random ratings to posts I see for no particular reason. And then I read something that makes me write a massive wall of text, then I get 20 tldr ratings, I call some people stupid, others call me a retard, and everything stays as always.

Isn't that the case with 90% of Codex users? If the answers you receive are way too much, just edit the alert preferences and disable everything.
That isn't my point. Developers have made shout outs to me. Anons stalk me on this forum and repost what I say here. At first it was fun and cute to play along. I admit I had fun. But now I can't post anymore without some faggot calling me Pink Eye. Hell, even fucking Val anon knows who I am.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

That isn't my point. Developers have made shout outs to me. Anons stalk me on this forum and repost what I say here. At first it was fun and cute to play along. I admit I had fun. But now I can't post anymore without some faggot calling me Pink Eye. Hell, even fucking Val anon knows who I am.
At least you learned to quote properly.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
No. I've been with the retarded Pathfinder community on 4chan since kingmaker released. We've had our ups and downs. I started doing the whole monk thing near the end of the community's life mainly cause I was inspired by val anon. Now I regret it. It was fun being anon and just shitting up the bucket with the guys. Now people know me. And it becomes harder and harder to post. Being "famous" is anathema to the whole 4chan culture.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
No. I've been with the retarded Pathfinder community on 4chan since kingmaker released. We've had our ups and downs. I started doing the whole monk thing near the end of the community's life mainly cause I was inspired by val anon. Now I regret it. It was fun being anon and just shitting up the bucket with the guys. Now people know me. And it becomes harder and harder to post. Being "famous" is anathema to the whole 4chan culture.

Let's be honest, the whole 4chan culture is anathema

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Meh,throw away that garbage class and play as glorious rogue,the rest are inferior! Nothing feels better than stealing and backstabbing! Shave off your inferiority and become of the chosen ones :smug:.

Drowed

Arcane
Now people know me. And it becomes harder and harder to post. Being "famous" is anathema to the whole 4chan culture.

Well, you've posted more messages in 4 months than I have posted in 10 years (not counting my old profile that got lost when DU reseted the passwords and I lost access years ago). It's hard not to be noticed this way, especially if you participate in several communities simultaneously, on the same theme/game. People who are here also use other places, and many people love to hate the Codex. This is really not a good place to post if you want to be anonymous on 4chan, especially in your case, since you have a very particular way of writing.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
>since you have a very particular way of writing.
Yes. I am aware of it.

>This is really not a good place to post if you want to be anonymous on 4chan.
I love Pathfinder. I love talking about it. When /pfkm/ died a slow and miserable death, I needed another outlet to go to in order to talk about it. So I went to steam, then came here after I was perma banned.

>People who are here also use other places.
Yeah. I've now begun to realize this.

>Well, you've posted more messages in 4 months than I have posted in 10 years (not counting my old profile that got lost when DU reset the passwords and I lost access years ago)
Like I said I love talking about Pathfinder. I live, breath, and eat Pathfinder. It's a good game.

>so what's the trouble.
I can't be anonymous monk poster. Now I am Pink Eye poster. Developers do frequent our community in case you didn't know. They've called me by name on occasion, even though I was posting anonymously.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
>so what's the trouble.
I can't be anonymous monk poster. Now I am Pink Eye poster. Developers do frequent our community in case you didn't know. They've called me by name on occasion, even though I was posting anonymously.

Then just create an alt and use that to post

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom