Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2 Camera or Dragon Age Camera? Which is worse and why?

$100 for a video card, $50 for memory and congrats, you should be able to run DA on maximum or near-max settings.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS THIS IS LIKE ASKING WITCH IS WORSE EATING DOG SHIT OR CAT SHIT I DON'T EAT ANY SHIT AND BOTH GAMES ARE SHIT

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO IT IS MEENAINGLESS SPAM LIKE YOU'RE TRASH THAT MAKES THIS PLACE SHIT

Trash said:
racofer said:
Skyway: They're both shit.
racofer: NWN2's camera fucking sucks.

Be sure to swallow when he comes. It's what all the good girls do.

nah, it's more like

starscream.jpg

he's just waiting until skyway looks the other way

Elzair

Cipher
Bullshit, Volourn!

Here is the specs of my rig:

Athlon64 3200+
1 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 7600
80 GB HD

It runs Dragon Age: Origins just fine.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Bullshit what? That my computer cna't run DAO? That's not bullshit. That's fact.

Volourn said:
My rig is fine. It plays NWN2, TW, and G3 (the newest PC games I've bought) fine. But, it won't play DA. That's life. The last time I upgraded it was for NWN2. And, it trounces that game.

I have a Radeon X1600 Series (0x71C2) . Not good enough.

I have 1.2 GB of RAM not good enough.

The computer and computer speed is fine.

Don't blame me. Blame computers.

And, no, not everyone is richie rich.

And, no way could I get a good gaming rig for under $500. That's utter bullshit. $1000 is also push it.

I paid 1100 for my current gaming laptop. Video GTX 260M, some core2 processor, blah blah blah. I find it hard to believe that you couldn't get a decent one for like 700-800.

Geofferic

Educated
The camera is fine. It's far better than the NWN2 camera. I had zero problems in the first play through, and none so far in the second.

Any complaints about the camera are likely coming from folks that don't own the game and just like to stir up shit.

Shuma

Scholar
Multi-headed Cow said:
Volourn said:
My rig is fine.
It isn't. And if you're a glorious American and know how to put a computer together then $500 would probably work.

Any recommendations on what components to go for? And I assume the $500 doesnt include monitor.

Multi-headed Cow

Not off the top of my head. I'd recommend Newegg for buying most/all of the parts though. Then check what parts fit your budget, then search for benchmarks of those parts to see if they get enough performance that you want to upgrade. And yeah, $500 wouldn't include monitor, and most likely not a new case and power supply though you could probably squeeze one in if you needed to.

Quilty

Magister
Geofferic said:
The camera is fine. It's far better than the NWN2 camera. I had zero problems in the first play through, and none so far in the second.

Any complaints about the camera are likely coming from folks that don't own the game and just like to stir up shit.

How do hell did so many people already finish DA for second/third/etc. time?

relootz

Scholar
The camera in DA annoys me because when u use the topdown view you cant see far enough.

When you use the over the shoulder view, you cant see around you enough.

I dont get why they just dont let you adjust the camera in height completely instead of going to topdown immediatly when u zoom out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom