Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Roots Postponed

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Roots, The; Tannhauser Gate

<a href=http://www.cenega.com/index.php?shgame=14>Cenega</a> reports that Tannhauser Gate's upcoming RPG has slipped to the 2nd quarter of 2005 from a previously announced date of February 28.

protobob

Liturgist
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Starships on fire on the shores of orion
C-beams glittering off the tannhauser gate
all these memories
and more
will be lost
tears
in the rain

time to die

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
The big question is, will the N-Gage be around by the time they release their N-Gage version of The Roots? :D

Fez

Erudite
I'm wondering now if this game takes inspiration from the FF series. The logo is the same style and a lot of the art, style, themes and characters wouldn't be out of place in a FF plot. Those console style games usuallly sell badly on the PC too, and the N-Gage is a joke, I hope they are getting money up-front to develop for that turkey.

Greenskin13

Erudite
Well... I... uh... there's... nothing much...

It always reminds me of that miniseries about slavery with LeVar Burton in it.

Reklar

Liturgist
I bet you could get Levar Burton to do voiceovers for cheap though, seeing as how his only bread and butter since Star Trek ended is Reading Rainbow on PBS. :lol:

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Greenskin13

Erudite
Jenny, will you marry me?

Reading Rainbow is dead? Damn... They were the only book reviewers that I trusted.

Reklar

Liturgist
Don't tell Major_Blackhart this, but apparently when they were talking of ending the series Levar Burton got all cocky and said he didn't need Start Trek because he had Reading Rainbow. I guess wearing a banana clip over his eyes for seven years was enough to push him over the edge. :D

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Fez

Erudite
As long as you've never worn the uniform it isn't too late to prevent you from becoming a trekkie, after that point it is best just to "put you out of your misery".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom