Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
Well, they did put PST, BG and Fallout 2 on the first three places. And Skyrim was ONLY on the 5th place. I guess that counts as an improvement, right?

Diablo 3.
* Dies

Black_Willow

Arcane

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
No Morrowind. Fuck you, PC Gamer.

Edit: I must reluctantly admit that it's better than most such lists. At least Fallout 3 and World of Warcraft are nowhere to be seen.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
No Morrowind. Fuck you, PC Gamer.

Edit: I must reluctantly admit that it's better than most such lists. At least Fallout 3 and World of Warcraft are nowhere to be seen.

You even bothered to read it? Slaughter yourself and be turned into kebab.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I think that Anachronox does not belong on that list. Not because it's a bad game, but because the most dull part of the game is the combat system, the element that clearly defines the game as a jRPG. I played Anachronox for the characters, the story and to explore the good areas of the game. The combat system got in the way of that.

Black_Willow

Arcane
I think that Anachronox does not belong on that list. Not because it's a bad game, but because the most dull part of the game is the combat system, the element that clearly defines the game as a jRPG. I played Anachronox for the characters, the story and to explore the good areas of the game. The combat system got in the way of that.
So, it's like PST then? :troll:

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
hBVvX3L.jpg

DraQ

Arcane
So, it's like PST then? :troll:
PST has actual stats.

Anox just has level ups.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom