Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Love USB

Are you interested in buying a 16 GB USB 3.0 Codex :love: drive?

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Two years ago, we did this:

They were well received by the developers we sent them to, like Brian Fargo:

‏@BrianFargo Ill always cherish my rpgcodex USB drive. I'm sure you don't expect me to actually plug this into my PC though.
B5PogIACQAAEYv_.jpg

Swen Vincke:

Pretty sure there's a decent Rpg in this
B61T2TjIUAAbaaX.jpg

Whalenought Studios:

Found our very own Moridor's box in the mail today. Thanks rpgcodex! It will always rest at an incline.
B5f7yMzCEAAWG_A.jpg

And of course, Chris Avellone:

Xmas gift from rpgcodex (they sell these troll flash drives on their site... or they're sending me a message).
B5jx_kwCcAAvJZc.jpg
B5jx_k1CYAEboxO.jpg

The time has come again, to once more do a bunch of 16 GB USB 3.0 drives. The original design is of course a once-off exclusive never to be done again, thus adding to their rarity.

The design we are aiming for this time is one of love:

:love:

[We might get "RPG Codex" written on the heart - or perhaps on the back, and give the back a different design to the front.]

To make this worthwhile, I need a minimum order of 100, and they're going to cost around $25 - 30 USD each (that's about what they cost last time). And note, that includes postage to anywhere in the world. If you are interested, please vote in the poll above. I'll only go ahead with the campaign if there's enough solid interest.

DON'T MISS OUT THIS TIME!

Last edited:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I was immediately very enthusiastic untill I saw this is a new gay hippie new age corporate anatomically incorrect ugly piece of crap design.

Caim

Arcane
So when's the :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues: USB drive that flips from the back so that the USB plug sticks out between its legs coming out?

Gondolin

Arcane
Brian Fargo said:
@BrianFargo Ill always cherish my rpgcodex USB drive. I'm sure you don't expect me to actually plug this into my PC though.

It only autodeletes popamole games and it's not like there's some program on it that searches your design and financial docs and uploads them to some server. You can trust the Codex.

epeli

Arcane
Not sure if the :love: troll is a good choice to accurately represent RPGcodex. It's way too happy.

By the way, Styg also put the original troll to good use.

Aenra

Again with the rumours..there are no chicks damn it. Grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.

Unless you meant ..?.. goddam pervert

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
should make a new usb-xclusive design instead

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There should be another RPGMaker contest with the best entries being included on the drive.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I want one, but the hive mind is making me doubt myself. Hence my completely ambiguous vote, but if DU put a gun to my head and forced me to choose then I'd buy one.

Just not this month - damned Codex has already got my food and rent money.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Why make it a USB drive? It's too large and weird shaped to be practical, and it's going to end on a shelf as a "collectable" anyways.

Make it cheaper, just a troll figurine with no USB, and everybody is a winner.

EDIT: unless it comes preloaded with... something.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Whats with the 'maybe if they were 20 bucks' answer, you think there is a possibility you could get them that much cheaper? Depending on .. how many we order or what?

butchy

Prospernaut
Wait a second, you want us to buy them so you can send them to rich developers for free? What the fuck? Shouldn't the developers finance this out of their personal pockets and send them to us as a gift for buying their games?

butchy

Prospernaut
And what if postage to me only costs $2 because I live in civilization, but costs $29 to send to ClickyClick Sborgenlorgen in Savagelandia. Now I have to finance savages getting things shipped and rich developers getting things for free and all I get out of the deal is a USB?

What would I do with a USB? Only school and college kids use them and since you can upload to a lot of places now even those little sons of bitches don't really need them.

Maybe if it was something everyone here could use like a pocket pussy or a book on critical thinking, and shipping was separate and you didn't send them to rich developers for free I would buy one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom