Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dark Wish - "hyper" turn-based RPG set in a wasteland

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Or should I call this "Tim Cain's dream RPG"?:

ss_84fec9de57c0c63dbb7964e2fac9b41ef766f66e.jpg

ss_2bbb82086f5bb14438a8e5be4eb23dedfb852fa4.jpg

ss_ea05be1fab6aeec97cc1a28b70539cf07423d0d0.jpg

Dark Wish is an indie 2.5D hyper turn-based role-playing game set in a dystopian wasteland.

You play as 'Hero', a wanderer lost in the desert finding a way back to Megacity.

Explore 'The Dust', a strange and unusual place filled with dangerous animals, bandits, and zany wanderers who pass on by.

A playful and unique story unfolds as you work towards your goal. But, can Hero make it across the wilderness before they loses all sanity?

Key Features
  • Steadfast world-exploration with story elements: Follow your main quest to escape the desert, but stop to meet unique and weird friends on the way.
  • Expansive hyper turn based combat system: Battles that capture the complexity of turn based tactics as well as blending time between turns.
  • Comprehensive character building and inventory system: There are many character builds to try out, perks to choose from, and hundreds of items to find and equip or use.
  • Maximum modification: The entire game engine is designed and built for user configuration, tweaking, and mods. Workshop integration coming soon.
  • Unique Sound Track: Over two-and-a-half hours of original composed and produced 'synthtronica' music created just for Dark Wish.

http://www.team-jungle.com/

Team-Jungle
A start-up game studio based in London, UK. The first title is 'Dark Wish', a turn-based role playing game in 2018.

Dark Wish has been developed as a solo passion project for over three and a half years.

ilitarist

Learned
Illiterate Village Idiot
Screenshots remind me of this
290.jpeg

Only in RPG form. No pyramid had scared me like this since Silent Hill 2.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Wow..i mean wow.. i can't wait to skip this one :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom