Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

Dayyālu

Arcane
Like in Decline10, I ask for another 48 hour.

If someone wants to play two or three turns in my place (be careful, situation is shit) I would be delighted to give it momentarily.

Sorry again, guys.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Small pic update:

obx1fIz.jpg

Battle reports.

7o8r51g.jpg

Hero obliterating Jew Giants.

u3z1X0F.jpg

Hero. Weapon does 3*dmg vs. Giants.

cE84sWP.jpg

Main Nazcan army.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I have to extend 12h. Chess team ascended a league and we partied, too drukn to submit.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Some minor updates and fun things:

The map as it stands.
Map_Update.jpg

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, on patrol.
Butch_and_Sundance.jpg

Anak founds the Great Library of Bel.
Great_Library.jpg

Pangaea really needs to call the Ghostbusters on this one.
Ghost_Problems.jpg

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
This week in the triple threat cage match dominions game 3 fiendish dryads attempt to seduce one Coya. The Coya however knows it's only allowed to mate with Incas. What follows is 3 of the worst magic battles I have seen in a while:

bless
bless
slime
earth meld
slime
twist fate
barskin
decay
slime
holy avenger
holy avenger
eagle eyes
iron skin
slime
sermon of courage
slime
flying shards
tangle vines
earth meld
slime
star fires
vine arrow
earth grip
tangle vines
flying shards
breath of winter
earth grip
slime
flying shards
vine arrow
far strike
tangle vines
decay
tangle vines
earth might
vine arrow
earth meld

Forces of Pangaea are routed.

Me
:fuuyeah:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This week in the triple threat cage match dominions game 3 fiendish dryads attempt to seduce one Coya. The Coya however knows it's only allowed to mate with Incas. What follows is 3 of the worst magic battles I have seen in a while:

<garbage spells>

Forces of Pangaea are routed.

Me
:fuuyeah:

As I read the list:

slow-lol-zoom.gif

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I am gone over the weekend, so the turn is postponed by 48h. Take your sweet time, fellows.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I have little free time and dislike this match. I postponed again but will submit the turn this evening. If you want to play on I will find a sub.

Dayyālu

Arcane
.... and begin detesting certain codexers IRL for the rest of your life.

Don't worry, I still love you for your cats and your background :love:, and I have not suffered brain damage from your initial diplo requests (even if i popped a vein or two and risked an aneurysm on some claims!).

My hatred in Dominions is kinda focused. Very focused.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Well, whoever it is I should sub can fill me in with the details via PM and I'll see if I can do something about it. Confidentiality guaranteed. YOU CAN TRUST ME HERE.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Eriu is actually in a pretty good spot and mostly untouched, not sure what the big deal is. Pangaea is a little screwed up, sure, but come on elves, back up your master.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom