Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Arulan

Cipher
Take your time, this game deserves as much.

Are you going to be at PAX East again this year?

vota DC

Augur
The artist can always pursue a career as one of those painter guys. :)

So the game keeps to get delayed.
The artist try the painter career but art mafia guys will say that only this stuff is art https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merda_d'artista
The artist will try politics and get elected.
But then he will ask for a glass of juice and that will start ww3.
Then game will be renamed No tetris with the furies.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

Cheers, man. Probably. Maybe? Will keep you posted as the dates approach.

Also: what the fuck is going on in this thread? You guys are worse than my neighborhood drunks who organize regular fight club themed karaoke nights under my window.

Cael

Arcane

Cheers, man. Probably. Maybe? Will keep you posted as the dates approach.

Also: what the fuck is going on in this thread? You guys are worse than my neighborhood drunks who organize regular fight club themed karaoke nights under my window.
It is always a bad idea to let Codexians get bored. They trash the place out of principle when that happens. You need to keep them entertained.

Molina

Savant
True question : It's true you use Dialogue System from PixelCrusher (unity 3D) ?

What is your opinion on this asset ? Have you been able to do everything you planned in dialogue with this asset? Or did you have to tweak it a little bit?

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
True question : It's true you use Dialogue System from PixelCrusher (unity 3D) ?

What is your opinion on this asset ? Have you been able to do everything you planned in dialogue with this asset? Or did you have to tweak it a little bit?
The almost true answer is:
We use PixelCrusher's Dialogue System and it is very good and multifunctional. some tweaking was needed, but it was easy to do as the source code is provided and the support from the developer is the best we have seen anywhere.

Arulan

Cipher
Would you be able to confirm that the game will release on Steam? Given the latest bullshit with Epic, I'd like to know whether I should look forward to buying it at launch, or sometime next year. Thanks.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
aHvKV7W.jpg

vota DC

Augur
Larian's publishing director:

His profile background is Disco too.

It is an outrage! We are the propetariat but they don't give thought cabinet devblog to us while Larian guys that are loyal to their king and enemies of propetariat are allowed even to play the game. When we the people will destroy the blue blood belgian dictatorship we will remember who truly helped the revolution and the impostors that acted like commies but helped only the king and his lackeys!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom