Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
I suppose this is news?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/632470/discussions/0/1850323802567691775/?ctp=2#c1638669204734427452

Hey all, we completely understand your concerns about where the game might be available at release and I just want to reassure you that it's definitely going to launch on Steam.

He probably forgot to add that it will definitely launch on Steam one year after the EGS launch.

:troll:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
thinking.png
Humble is removed from Steam page for some reason: https://store.steampowered.com/app/632470/Disco_Elysium/

https://steamdb.info/app/632470/history/?changeid=6733119

0e5gCls.png

Disco is about being the master of your own destiny. They listed themselves as the publisher: https://steamdb.info/app/632470/history/?changeid=6865463

Changed Associations
  • 1/name: ZA/UM
  • 1/type: publisher

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
HOLY SHIT

HELLISHLY AMBITIOUS RPG DISCO ELYSIUM TO LAUNCH ON OCTOBER 15th

September 18th 2019 (London, UK):
ZA/UM announced today that its hellishly ambitious role-playing game Disco Elysium will launch for PC on October 15th, 2019 on Steam and GOG.com

Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking open world role playing game with an insane amount of choice and consequence. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders or take bribes. Be a hero, a prophet, a madman and the greatest detective the world has ever seen.

You’ve never played anything like it.
  • Over 60 hours of game time in a unique urban fantasy setting.
  • An open world you can approach in any order – the bad part of the bad part of town with unforgettable characters.
  • One massive open-ended case and tons of side investigations.
  • Countless tools for role-playing: 24 mad skills to upgrade, over 80 different clothing items to wear, 12 tools to use, 8 psychoactive substances to discover, more than 50 unique "thoughts" to analyze and so on.
  • A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack by British Sea Power.

Prime Junta

This is gonna be the biggest October since 1917.

Fuck, I'm gonna need some amphetamines to get through it, ain't nobody got time to sleep with all this shit coming out

Got bored and left

Those crazy Communists did it, men! I can't believe it *The Internationale blares in the background*

Day one requisition for a state-provided copy, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom