Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

Starwars

Arcane
This is actually the truth. So, will we start to see DRM on consoles now? Discuss!

Starwars

Arcane
Fucking Christ, the dialogue with the Ghoul after the Megaton explosion is horrendous.

EDIT: What's also amusing is that he only got minor radiation poisoning despite spending a minute or two next to the crater. Also, there appears to be an invisible barrier around it, so you can't jump into the hole. Boo.

cares

Novice
Starwars said:
Fucking Christ, the dialogue with the Ghoul after the Megaton explosion is horrendous.
ugh...that bitch is supposed to have been some resident of Megaton turned into a ghoul by the explosion and she was cool with it...wtf??

Noceur

Liturgist
Looks like the game is a bit more lethal than Oblivion at least. The guy playing got insta-killed twice while I was watching.

EDIT: They haven't really done anything about their horrible animations.

Starwars

Arcane
Yeah, but then again he just took down two Super Mutants in FPS mode. And from what I can see, it's still really early in the game.

Seboss

Liturgist
BUT THIS IS JUST A REVIEW COPY IT'S NOT THE REAL THING!! BETHESDA'S GONNA FIX IT!11!

eww.. what did just happen?

Noceur

Liturgist
Starwars said:
Yeah, but then again he just took down two Super Mutants in FPS mode. And from what I can see, it's still really early in the game.

So if you don't LARP it, it'll just be chaos and mayhem?.. or RAI.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
He's playing Saint's Row 2 now. :( I didn't get to see the AntAgonizer.

It fails. Badly.
I missed the ghoul dialogue, but the Moira and Sheriff ones were an absolute disaster.

This video crushed every single bit of hope i had. It won't even be a good non-fallout non-rpg game.

elander_

Arbiter
Wow, i almost feel sorry for Bethesda. Didn't know the XBox games could be pirated so easily.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
FUCK! I missed it because I had some minor work to do, life is so unfair.

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
Piracy is killing the console industry!

But they can still move the blame on the PCs though, after all, you can't torrent with an xbox*.

*Not actually sure of this, someone please enlighten me.

Could anyone sum up what happened? Any parts that look good or atrociously horrendous? Dogmeat? Super mutants?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
If you let a 1000 chimps type for a 100 years you'll get that chatbox. Either that or it will act as some summoning vortex for the unspeakable horrors that want to eat our souls.

PS Nah, you can't torrent with an Xbox 360. It really does not much more than play games and dvd's.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom