Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Watching that... 'fight' between the two brats in the vault was like watching two retards chasing around. MOMMY SAYS I'M S.P.E.C.I.A.L. \º_¤/

Data4

Arcane
I think 6:00 AM is a good time to finally go to sleep. Can't wait to see this thread's surge to 20+ pages by the time I wake up later. :lol:

Micmu

Magister
Well, that's how it looks like with no Bethesda representative sitting aside and providing curative fluids.
Can't wait to see this thread's surge to 20+ pages by the time I wake up later.
Best Thread Ever pt.3

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
The part where he steps out of the vault and gets to see the outside world is cool. But so was the part where you left the imperial dungeon for the first time. This game really looks like oblivion with guns. Not too bad if you enjoyed oblivion. Unfortunately I didn't.

The guy playing the game in the vids really seems to be of the add crowd. Just running around aimlessly, obviously missing all the clues and just obsessed with trying to activate everything to get further into the game.

EDIT Has ww3 started or something? There just flew 3 fighter jets with a rather low altitude over my flat. I live near a military airfield, but I never saw them doing that before. What a noise. And there we have 4 and 5.

Self-Ejected

Wilco

Self-Ejected
Ughhh... dialogue... and the choices...

"Hey man, I know I was an asshole to you in the past man, and I know I'm a tough cunt who's in a large gang man, but can you save my mom from getting eaten by those Mudcrabs, man??"

A) Yes
B) Yes
C) Fuck off and die

Ladonna

Arcane
Trash said:
The part where he steps out of the vault and gets to see the outside world is cool. But so was the part where you left the imperial dungeon for the first time. This game really looks like oblivion with guns. Not too bad if you enjoyed oblivion. Unfortunately I didn't.

The guy playing the game in the vids really seems to be of the add crowd. Just running around aimlessly, obviously missing all the clues and just obsessed with trying to activate everything to get further into the game.

EDIT Has ww3 started or something? There just flew 3 fighter jets with a rather low altitude over my flat. I live near a military airfield, but I never saw them doing that before. What a noise. And there we have 4 and 5.

Are the members of your military Fallout fans? If so, I can hazard a guess as to the direction they are flying in.....

It looks like Fuckup 3 is SHIT. A small part of me wanted to be wrong but that is cool, I can go back to being cynical again.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
In all seriousness, I'm used to seeing a lot of military hardware around here. Awacs, standing behind an apc at the traffic light, Chinooks are a daily thing (they train here before they go to Afghanistan) and once an a-10 that flew over the house. Never saw something like that before though. It seeme to be a few wings of f16's that normally don't take-off over the city. I'd guess they scrambled for some reason (probably just an aircraft that fails to id itself and since 9/11 they get intercepted. That happens every once in awhile.)

Not to entirely lose the thread. This youtube userpage has more fallout 3 gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pablosueco

Punck_D

Novice
BGSF moron says:

why u guys are seeing these glitches is because:

ITS A LEAK!!!

what do you guys expect its like the doom 3 leak all over again. The Bethesda team has been working on fixing bugs like these for months now and the leak is most probably a really bad version of the game.

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Wow, Fallout 3 sucks. Shocker.

:shock:

Edit: That sound going in and out of VATS is ultra-irritating. I know it's the same sound from FO1&2 that played at the end of each turn, but the way that guy ways playing made it go off every two seconds.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
In all fairness, the start is better than that silly temple in fallout 2. Some funny scripted scenes and there also seem to be a number of choices in how you leave the vault.

Still, the combat is horrible, animation is a joke, facial models look shit, dialogues are cringeworthy from the first scene on and I just love how they went with a theatrical generic epic music score. So yeah, it sucks.

The dialogue with the sheriff is horrible. You just flee the vault, see the outside world for the first time and when you enter megaton he greets you like an old friend. Claiming that he doesn't know why, but that he likes you as soon as you say hello. What's even better is how you can ask about the bomb without having ever heard of it or even seeing it. What a terrible waste of that great license.

St. Toxic

Arcane
Trash said:
In all fairness, the start is better than that silly temple in fallout 2.

Really? The birth? The birthday party? The G.O.A.T test? The :gasp: Dramatic Escape? TOT at least took only a minute and a half to get off your back, and didn't force-feed you an hour (or what felt like an hour) of absolute dumbfuckery.

Just awful stuff.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Maybe I just grew so sick and tired of that temple that even this looks interesting in comparison.

Anyway, I kinda liked the escape portion from what I saw. All the rest is fun once, but probably not twice. The dialogue at the birth is so bad it brought a smile to my face. I'll have to give them that.

Lingwe

Liturgist
So funny that Fallout 360 was pirated on the Xbox 360. I guess that Crisis developer isn't going to escape the evil threat of piracy by fleeing to the consoles after all.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Kingston said:
after all, you can't torrent with an xbox*.

*Not actually sure of this, someone please enlighten me.
you could install linux on the 360 before they patched the hole that allowed it, so technically you can't anymore.

doctor_kaz

Scholar
"Hey let's reskin Oblivion and throw in some 'War, war never changes' and it will be just like Fallout!"

Can't wait to read all of the 10/10 5/5 A+++ reviews for this game. After giving Mercs 2 and Too Human some bad scores and less than enthusiastic reception in some areas for Spore, gaming journalism owes the publishers a few inflated scores.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom