Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 remake in Fallout 4

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
“But what about the Voice acting?!?!?” Well after finding some incredibly talented people we have decided to attempt re-voicing the game

I will never understand their persistence. Just let it die, please. I hope Bethesda tries to throw more legal shit at them.

Now that they are not using the original files Bethesda can't shut it down.

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
“But what about the Voice acting?!?!?” Well after finding some incredibly talented people we have decided to attempt re-voicing the game

I will never understand their persistence. Just let it die, please. I hope Bethesda tries to throw more legal shit at them.

Now that they are not using the original files Bethesda can't shut it down.

There was a pretty big Metal Gear Solid 1 remake being developed at one point, with help from David Hayter (the voice of the original protagonist) and it got shut down by Konami. I believe they can issue a takedown on the basis of copyrighted content. Even if it was unpaid like the MGS remake was.

I would be surprised if Bethesda let this continue if they had the power to shut it down.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

No, spit in pete hines, and zenimax collective eyes. I hope they release this during Beth/zenimax next big release and steal customers from them by offering a better product for free. Bethesda/zenimax are already reeling from their continued failures since the new wolfenstein, which was only exacerbated with the release and fallout of fallout 76. Such a golden opportunity to finish them off hasn't been seen in nigh on 2 decades, since the todd howard has saved them last time. And he has grown far too old and tired to do it twice. The time has come for zenimax and bethesda softworks corrupt house of evil and decadence to fall.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
This is great news. More content for codexers who got tired after spending 1000s of hours on Fallout 4 and want some more openworld goodness.
Even if you're trying to be ironic Templar, we both know noone enjoyed thousands of hours in fallout 4.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Heard a lot of good things about this series. Noticed Fallout 76 is on sale, think I’m ready to take the plunge.
It's true, there are some excellent games in the Fallout series. If you want to get into Fallout you should start with the original game Fallout 1.

Swigen

Arbiter
Heard a lot of good things about this series. Noticed Fallout 76 is on sale, think I’m ready to take the plunge.
It's true, there are some excellent games in the Fallout series. If you want to get into Fallout you should start with the original game Fallout 1.

:lol: Thanks but Fallout 1 is super old and Fallout 76 just came out. It’s always best to get the most recent iteration of a series ‘cause it’s the most refined. I’m sure they’ve gotten a lot of kinks out, upped the fun factor and really pushed the creativity quotient with all the new technology they’ve acquired since Fallout 1.

Black Angel

Arcane
:lol: Thanks but Fallout 1 is super old and Fallout 76 just came out. It’s always best to get the most recent iteration of a series ‘cause it’s the most refined. I’m sure they’ve gotten a lot of kinks out, upped the fun factor and really pushed the creativity quotient with all the new technology they’ve acquired since Fallout 1.
Alright, whose alt is this?

In case this account is actually legit
I can also smell a subtle hint of
bethestard.png
here

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Fallout 1 was isometric, turn-based and single-player only because of technical limitations at the time. Todd Howard, creator of the Fallout franchise, finally saw technology catch up with his original vision in the franchise's seventy-sixth installment, allowing players to explore the wastes with friends.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Yea, Bethesda made the absolute classics like Fallout 1 or 2, give them a go also.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom