Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Infinity Battlescape

dbx

Arcane
Patron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZpWUzJ3USA

Don't know if any of you remember the Infinity Engine back in 2008, when it was a glorified tech demo similar to SpaceEngine.
It seems that now it has become a spasim, focused on the pewpew part only.
Battle looks cool, but don"t know if it also play cool. The website claim newtonian physics.

2003-2004, but it could be even a year or two earlier than that.
it promised much more than a modern elite 2, it delivered even less than did's inferno.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

yep. a ton of people poured in models and stuff for free too.

this was the age before kickstarter too. man, if they had that back then, well, we all know how star citizen has turned out.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
What's going on with this game nowadays? It had a very promising concept...
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1079620/Infinity_Battlescape/#app_reviews_hash
Game is dead there are like 4 players online at a given time. Everything else relies on bot missions. You can't do sandbox mode at the time of writing this. You can't host your own server. You can only log in and hope that someone else is online. The space battles occur at random with missions. Otherwise, you're just flying around aimlessly in space.

Refunded. I'll give this game a glance in the future once it actually has some more content.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Massively disappointing!
I saw the trailer in the OP's post and expected an amazing game.

I guess I will wait for the next X game!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom