Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
HDI0qRE.jpg

fckn finally

Cyclone?! I see, you're a man of sophistication and taste.
I'm just jelly of that inventory. So many red tier maps, and an astramentis.

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
4L cyclone :hmmm:

bruv, my cyclone does only apply poison (and bleed, but this aint needed).
i run Herald of Agony in Helmet(reduced mana reservation enchant, +3 minion gems/lvl 18 minion damage /inc minion damage ect), Chest provides Herald of Purity (maim support), Hatred and War Banner linked with Generosity and Enlighten, because mana reservation issues.
81% Maxblock (Attack and Spell), Fortify on hit, i can blind and so can minions (PurittyBros could taunt, but thats hardly and issue)
i get 5% of my maxlife back on block and have around 900flat life regen per sec (further boosted by some extra recovery via Soul of Arakaali and a 20% multiplier from Belt). Life gain on hit via Advancing Fortress

getting 10k life was a struggle, tho

melee patch 3.7 my ass GGG, i am spinning like its my job and nothing is gonna stop me

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane
Anyone else here playing with Divine Ire?

I'm using it CwC with that new wave spell. Shit is just ridiculous. You don't need to charge it up fully most of the time.

Edit: I'm one shotting uber Izaro with full charge, thanks to his long intro I can raise my power over 9000!

Yeah I use it with CwC Ice Storm. Fun to freeze half the screen, thanks to prolif even many elites/bosses and then one shot the shit out of everything that survives Ice Storm in the first place. Also turned DI into pure lightning and I am using the wave on map bosses for the -25% Lightning damage+Ele Weakness.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Only messed a bit in standard and uninstalled after dying in shaper but damm betrayal kinda fucks with the difficulty curve it must piss a lot of people of, my chars that can easily do T10-12 get wreaked.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Yeah, Betrayal is the only league I didn't do any hardcore characters and boy I am glad about that. I got oneshotted out of the blue like 10 times as much as any other league.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Do you guys make sure you never execute anyone and always reduce rank and remove items from betrayers? I only had trouble in Act 9, now with 5L staff and 19 level Arc and lightning traps I kill them all good. (not sure about their lairs, I am just closing to leveling 2 of them to max almost)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

I'm using it CwC with that new wave spell. Shit is just ridiculous. You don't need to charge it up fully most of the time.

Edit: I'm one shotting uber Izaro with full charge, thanks to his long intro I can raise my power over 9000!
I'm leveling a divine ire inquisitor right now. The dps on this thing is well over half a million, even with 5L. The fact that it does a single hit for massive damage also makes the elemental ailments ridiculous.

Sykar

Arcane

I'm leveling a divine ire inquisitor right now. The dps on this thing is well over half a million, even with 5L. The fact that it does a single hit for massive damage also makes the elemental ailments ridiculous.

My Whispering Ice is just a 4 link. Though I have just enough fuses to upgrade it to 5 link but I want to save up for 6 link. Though the int increase on it is only 17% instead of 18%, might be better to get a perfect int roll first.

Sharpedge

Prophet

My Whispering Ice is just a 4 link. Though I have just enough fuses to upgrade it to 5 link but I want to save up for 6 link. Though the int increase on it is only 17% instead of 18%, might be better to get a perfect int roll first.
You do not need links for whispering ice. Unlinked with 6 sockets, the skill functions as a 6 link due to all the supports within it being connected to the main skill.

T. Reich

Arcane

You do not need links for whispering ice. Unlinked with 6 sockets, the skill functions as a 6 link due to all the supports within it being connected to the main skill.

He's using CWC with divine ire. You need the links for that.

Sharpedge

Prophet

He's using CWC with divine ire. You need the links for that.

Thanks for reminding me why I should read the full set of quotes before responding and looking like a moron. Guess that is what I get for posting at 1 am.

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
did anyone actually bother to lvl to 100?
i am currently at 97 and boi does it suck already and i got told 98 its where it starts.
at 97 tier 16 maps dont give much exp anymore.
has anyone played Pure Breachstones or Beachhead? how do those compare to a regular t16 exp wise?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom