Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind - isometric puzzle-adventure game based on the show

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.curve-digital.com/en-us/games/featured/149/peaky-blinders-mastermind/

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1013310/view/4311576605733565622

Peaky: Blinders Mastermind, the puzzle-adventure based on the hit TV show
Coming to Steam later this year

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle-adventure game based on the multi-award-winning TV show where players will pull the strings, as Tommy Shelby and his gang seek to take control of the streets of Birmingham in the early 20th century.

9922761d76e3616ceb83189d14990549651a56cc.gif

Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family's criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.

e603de63c6908ed19018ab08d20e0f09ae137d20.gif

Mastermind refers to Tommy's ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character's path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7219

"Puzzle-Adventure"...

So they don't have a budget and just want to spit something out quickly to make money from the licence.

This should have been a Mafia-style open world action game. 1920s Birmingham, third person perspective, it would have been amazing.

CyberModuled

Arbiter
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another "Narcos" situation in terms of just being a basic cash grab while attempting to have a "tactical" edge to it but I'll take an attempt at isometric stealth over a generic open world game.

(besides, wouldn't an open world game be more creatively bankrupt anyway?)

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I was hoping this was a Commandos-style game, but alas. Or at least like Chicago 1930.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, I was hoping for another Commandos-Desperados style game, and I guess it looks kind of like that. Weirdly, user reviews have almost nothing to say about the game, just "good game i like the show". Weak.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom