Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #18: George Ziets and Paladins

MCA
Aww, Alzheimer must be setting in. From the first REDDIT Q&A:

Bonus question: Are you considering multiclassing?

Answer: Bonus questions are cheating…but yes, we are considering adding multi-classing to the game. A better way to put this answer is that we are not ruling them out at this time. If they work well with our final system, we will offer them.

Strange, I was certain I remembered it right.

Malpercio

Arcane
I hate paladins! They are boring!

But hurray for Ziets!

Is Ziets really that big of a name outside of the Codex? And didn't most mainstream reviews slam MotB for its spirit eater mechanics?

Mainstream reviewers can choke on a dick.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The mega-dungeon's gonna be epic. 6 levels already, plus a level from 20k likes (it's at 18.9 now), plus they'll probably hit another level from the number of backers. So, 8 levels, most likely.

ff0ea1073829dba00c67451cd9b1fca6_large.jpg

Hegel

Arcane
Don't worry, you could always turn yourself to Cockwell the Dwarf and ask him to craft a whole set of +7 inches dildos of passion to equip your party with, by party I mean gangbang.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom