Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Reactions To Lambchop As New Codex News Poster/Admin/Obersturmfuhrer

How much do you love this change?

• I like it

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I love it

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Words cannot express my love of this

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I like it so much, I can't stay. please ban me (kingcomrade)

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

a cut of domestic sheep prime

nOYF6CK.png

Well, well, well...

First of all, I want to thank those of you who have tirelessly supported my campaign. The Brazilian Slaughter, in particular was very vocal and I think it pushed things over the top.

They all laughed at me. They said it couldn't be done, that I was wasting my time and money campaigning for Codex moderator.

And sure, they were right, there are no actual elections. I understand that now. But that's not the point.

The point is, that you, fellow Codexer, have been denied a Lambchop-quality RPGCodex experience for far too long. No longer.

As some of you may be aware, there have been a few changes here.

I want to assure you that this will still be the same Codex you've wasted years of your life on and that I'm not planning to overstep the bounds of my new, illustrious station.

That said, I will begin the first purge soon. Those of you with whom I have had any slight disagreement in the past may want to use this time to make peace with your parrots.

You may now congratulate me politely.

Bohr

Arcane
So far Lambchop has been harsh but fair, just the way we like our rulers. With a lesser mod I may have criticised his tendency towards anonymous polls, but over the last couple of years I think we've all learned not to question our betters in senior staff positions - and are much the happier for it. Massive incline!

:salute::shittydog:+M:shittydog::salute::dance:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
We here at Blaine Enterprises, Ltd. express our full and wholehearted support for this new and glorious regime.

Mortmal

Arcane
It's all nice Lambchop19 but its not the time for polls, you should start your job posting news asap! Fear&hunger is a good start for your career, it's dark like berserk, has gore , gay rape with mutilation, lolis, well worth a newspost.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Now we just need Hush Puppy and Charlie Horse to ascend to power and Shari Lewis can be reborn like Dracula.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom