Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Remove Gaming Drama subforum and bring back its topics to General Gaming

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Why is Gaming Drama subforum for "privileged" users only?

Because it’s a retarded topic. Obviously.
Why is Gaming Drama subforum for "privileged" users only? What's the point?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohwow.jpg

Yes. Send it all to GD.

Good job Crispy

Heh, completely forgot I wrote this post.
Which makes me wonder why did you agree with my initial post? :D :D :D

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ahhh, must have been a fat finger error. Fixed.

Fuck me, the Codex is finally rotting my brain. I parsed that word after fat as something else that ends in 'ger' and has 'i' and 'n' in it.
Good,there is still hope for you mate. Today a fat ginger,tomorrow a crusade against your wife! It is time to retake the bedroom and put a poster of disco communism in it!

Prime Junta

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Fuck me, the Codex is finally rotting my brain. I parsed that word after fat as something else that ends in 'ger' and has 'i' and 'n' in it.
Good,there is still hope for you mate. Today a fat ginger,tomorrow a crusade against your wife! It is time to retake the bedroom and put a poster of disco communism in it!

I like sex though.
What this have to do with your wifu?

mondblut

Arcane

I like sex though.

All the more reason to beat her into submission.

mondblut

Arcane
Keep gaming drama at the top and hide boring threads by shills and fanboys instead. Nobody cares how much you are excited by outer wombs or blooddilations 2 or whatever.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Drama is far more exciting those days than those boring and safe made for muh children, console peasants and perpetually offended millennial snow-flakes games. Also Infinitron is big shill but its really not the fault of him being Jew for once, we do have some quality fellow white men posters here and only one generating drama is him.

Brofisted Comrade Goral post but I do like to have all those interesting thread in special forum away from usual shilling space if someone is so keen to see those he can always donate after all.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Leave the drama be,that way we get less drama in the normal threads. It is a second level of containment for all the political garbage that is coming to the game industry,the first one was GD. I am curious what it will be the third level of containment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom