Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPGCodex declines into Facebook, children scream in terror

Hobo Elf

Arcane
So when can we expect the RPG Codex dating sim by Bioware that we know Gaider and DU have been working in secret? Because after this I think we all know it's coming at some point.

Mozgoëbstvo

Learned
Ah, I see. This is a clever plot to round up all the fagbook-users on the codex. Then we will have our own krystallnacht and ship them all off into a concentration camp General Discussion.

Very clever, Darkunderlord. Very clever. :salute:

I believe you were thinking of the night of the long knives. That was the purification of the Nazi party. Kristallnacht was, well, the destruction of uncomfortable (read Jewish)
shops. That would fit your comparison better

/pointless speech

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Given that these are still codexians (albeit popamole fagbook-enabled codexians) we may be looking at a Night of the Multiheaded Dickery

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
And finally, before doing any of the above, if would really be great to optimize the site for mobile browsers, I browse the codex a lot from my phone and right now it's a pain.
Download Tapatalk. It's a great app and we've got the TapaTalk plugin installed. Makes for nice, full-featured, phone browsing in a good, usable layout.
Awesome. I can now read rape jokes while on the shitter.:thumbsup:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
So when can we expect the RPG Codex dating sim by Bioware that we know Gaider and DU have been working in secret? Because after this I think we all know it's coming at some point.

Next April Fools' obviously:troll:

Kthan75

Liturgist
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Download Tapatalk. It's a great app and we've got the TapaTalk plugin installed. Makes for nice, full-featured, phone browsing in a good, usable layout.

OK, you made me spend my jewgold on this.
Seems like a decent app.
Too bad codex emoticons are not visible in this thing.

Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dragon

Augur
The non-retarded way to keep updated is to use an rss-reader, oh wait.... the codex' rss-stream has been non-working for months (?).
This. Fix the main page RSS feed ! Pretty please ?
Oh. Somebody did repair it. Thanks ! Much appreciated as this feed contains more info (description, after headline). Cool.
If I might : a small problem remains as the description in each rss news is in plain text (links and such are not interpreted).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
By design. The way I cut it out, sometimes having links and the WYSIWYG editor don't work well together when you then try and feed that through an RSS feed. Basically you need to visit the Codex and go from there, you dirty steal content from our RSS feed and not visit us whore!

Dragon

Augur
Basically you need to visit the Codex and go from there, you dirty steal content from our RSS feed and not visit us whore!
:)

I do visit when the news is of interest, but I like to be able to read a small abstract before deciding (as titles full of humour don't give that much accurate info), and currently, it is difficult to read as there are a lot of [ b ] ... [ /b] and [ url=...] appearing in the abstract. http://...

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Not sure if serious. But OK. Let's have a look.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

RPG Codex dating sim

1.) Find a Codexer through a careless Facebook post
2.) Identify the Codexer
3.) Discover Codexer's personal information
4.) Buy Plane Tickets
5.) Travel to Codexer's location
6.) Romance tastefully
7.) Get rid of the evidence
8.) Post at Codex

lightbane

Arcane
:decline: of Codex. What the hell? Bloody Facepork, it's everywhere!! Not even the Codex is safe.

Faceburka

burka.jpg

Malpercio

Arcane
I'll join even though i know i'll regret it.

Also, where do i get to facebook-friend Chris Avellone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom