Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Yeah, he does have his own Arma 3 thread he can fuck up. No need to post all his pictures for an FPS in here. This thread is for incline. FPS games cannot into incline.

JC Denton disapproves.

KOTH-DX.png

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
The God-Emperor is punishing me... saw that BF3 with all expansions was 49,99, decided to buy it on my credit card... two days later, it still hasn't been unlocked for me to download it. :(

How I miss GabeN-sama.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gotta love a game where there's a quest called "Auf's Maul". :love:

What does it mean?

Literally "In the face", it's colloquial for giving someone a beating. I don't think there's an English expression that's as short and to the point as "Auf's Maul" in German. :P
So when someone says something douchebaggy you can say "Auf's Maul?", which is like "Your boasting speech sounds like you think you're a really tough guy. I challenge this claim and will polish your face raw if you accept a duel between us."

The quest is about beating some big-mouthed mercenary up.

catfood

AGAIN
Gotta love a game where there's a quest called "Auf's Maul". :love:

What does it mean?

Literally "In the face", it's colloquial for giving someone a beating. I don't think there's an English expression that's as short and to the point as "Auf's Maul" in German. :P
So when someone says something douchebaggy you can say "Auf's Maul?", which is like "Your boasting speech sounds like you think you're a really tough guy. I challenge this claim and will polish your face raw if you accept a duel between us."

The quest is about beating some big-mouthed mercenary up.
Ok, thanks. I am learning german at the moment so I try to learn as many words and figures of speech as possible. :)

I have heard it being used in The Witcher (playing it in german at the moment) but I had no idea what it meant. :P

1in291.jpg

Going out of the map boundaries never was so great

2uzr05g.jpg

2eozbx3.jpg

2eficm9.jpg

77k7.jpg

Amazing art, even if that panorama isn't normally seen during the gameplay. Still less dated than a lot of much newer games.

2dkxsg0.jpg

Have at thee

5ack2.jpg

Mechcherub.jpg

You will believe in the golden baby

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom