Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Two Worlds II Combat Montage

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Two Worlds

<p>Watch <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCGyDsTKZg" target="_blank">this trailer</a> mostly showing combat gameplay.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>thanks <span class="postbody">Insidetwoworlds </span></p>

Saxon1974

Prophet
Jaesun said:
Just what we need, another action RPG.

VO was shitty. Does look pretty though.

How about another generic fantasy world action RPG? That's what we all want right?

I wonder if the Voice overs can improve or I will have to turn off the speech again.

Might get it if its in the bargain bin like the first one.

Meh.

nomask7

Arcane
Another? Yes, it's a sequel. So there will be two games like Two Worlds if everything goes well, the other being Two Worlds. Good. (Feel free to recommend me other Two Worlds -type games if there are any decent ones.)

aleph

Arcane
nomask7 said:
Another? Yes, it's a sequel. So there will be two games like Two Worlds if everything goes well, the other being Two Worlds. Good. (Feel free to recommend me other Two Worlds -type games if there are any decent ones.)

The only remotely similar one I know is Gothic 3.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
nomask7 said:
any shitty mmorpg with direct combat that is not auto-attack.

nomask7

Arcane
SuicideBunny said:
nomask7 said:
any shitty mmorpg with direct combat that is not auto-attack.
What does a mmorgp have to do with a single-player game? In any case, I'm not looking for multi-player games, since I never play them, except against a friend or two, so massively multiplayer ones are out of the question. I simply hate playing games with other people unless they're close friends.

StrangeCase

Educated
The animations look pretty slick. Much better than some other recently released RPGs. Say, in the last week or so.

Two Worlds had some neat locations, and different parts of the world felt different. It did the hiking simulator thing pretty well, in other words. It also had laughably bad dialogue, but I found it endearing. It just screamed "We have no idea what we're doing!", which beats Bethesda's "Meh, fuck it" attitude any day.

nomask7

Arcane
Only a disgusting faggot would have to ask.

To be fair though, my initial impression of the game was negative. One sometimes has to take a closer look to see the entertainment potential of a book or game.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Haters gonna hate due to excessive butthurt over the first game. This one looks like it's gonna be loads of fun.

A user named cat

What really matters is; are going to get more forsooth?

PRAYTELL!

Angthoron

Arcane
I hope they'll have a better poly count on Kyla Cole character in this one.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The most important part of cRPG is sex, right after combat, so why they didn't show it?

Morkar Left

I doubt it will be a real rpg. They already claimed with the first one that it will be a gothic and oblivion-killer and failed horribly in that regard (gothic is simply miles ahead and oblivion was shit but more polished and of course more successful).

It will be an action rpg like its predecessor. But I hope they polish it more. The additional and changed gameplay-elements seem to be good. But it looks like that they skipped the horseriding for sailing instead of improving it.

Btw the trailer is as uninformative as it can get...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
TW > G + O

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom