Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

BEvers

I'm forever blowing
aggressive geometry/LOD culling

Yeah, a bit:

Untitled.png

AMG

Arbiter
"We did our best with the budget and team, Skyrim was obviously out of reach, game is fun".

sk2k

Novice
Steam users are slowly realising that there is no real working save/load system in the game. It hurts.

Viata

Arcane
I always thought this game would be so shit nothing good would come from it and I was wrong. We got a lot of people making fun(or getting mad) of the game now.

Viata

Arcane
Just saw a guy throw some fire orb-like object and then shoot three arrows in an enemy some 5 meters away from him who had his back to the player. All that time the enemy kept his back to the player. That is some next level AI.

Nyast

Cipher
Watching that streamer trying to set up that ripper tree monster on fire with a fire ball wand was painful. Actually the tree monster can die to 4-5 arrows. But thinking that a ball of fire could put a tree on fire ? Nope. So much for immershion and "be creative", thx Cabirus ! :)

Big Wrangle

Didn't ghost man in a preview build go on about creativity only to go "lol dude just break the door" 5 minutes later? That pretty much said everything to me.

Curratum

So endearing to see that all the bullshit they were telling people is getting fixes months ago is still in the game and still broken.

I'll pour me a brandy and drink to brave sir Max Heap, who relieved me of my key for a very decent sum of shekels! Godspeed, Max, and let your review be as biting as my spite for fucking Tim Stellmach and co.

Nyast

Cipher
Quality feedback in this thread:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/692840/discussions/0/3020122487773648722/

Type: Bug

Type: Gameplay

Description:

Saving the game does not work correctly. I have made multiple saves throughout the first level and at some point reloaded my last one. Instead of bringing me in the place where I saved, the game brought me all the way back to the beginning of the level, as if i never progressed in it.

Type praise

Type developer

Description f you

You lied to us backers. This isn't the game you promised back at Kickstarter. You are all absolut arrogant people who think there are veterans of the gaming industry. But you can't even make a game anymore.

Your big mouth should be be filled with brown fluids out of my a**.

Some of your devs says in one trailer that a hand full of people do work where other studios need hundreds of people because they are not so Good at developing games like you, you arrogant f cks.

150 Euro for a buggy glitchy and not even finished game that dosnt come close to games that where made from looking glas back in the day.

F ing c nts

Somebody is angry, rofl.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom