Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
Crystal Raiders - Isometric party based CRPG with 80's sci-fi setting.

media

media

media

media

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
-I think that Barons Realm is an RTS?
-Dying Ember hasn't had any update since 2016.
-Scamper seems to be dead.
-Syntropia (the UE4) game, is described as an adventure game.
-Ghost is described as a stealth game.
-Unannounced isometric CRPG by former Guerilla Games developer, Google reverse image search gave me nothing.
-Rowan may or may not be added at a later date.
-The Dark Fantasy RPG showed up as Mortal Shell. Likely to be added in the future.
-Untitled isometric CRPG gives me nothing on Google. Wait and see.
-Yet another Fallout clone... that I can't add for now, due to lack of info.

Dungeonhaven Release Date: 2019 added to Third/First Person Action
Mask Of Semblance Release Date: TBA added to Action/Real-time
Tales of Forgotten Heroes: The Alchemist Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
Witchmarsh Release Date: TBA added to Side scrolling/Metroidvania
The Crystal Raiders Tales Release Date: TBA added to Real-time With Pause

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
According to the developers, this will be the closest you can get to tabletop roleplaying freedom in a videogame. It has a steam page.

header.jpg

Eden Falling is a turn based RPG that finally brings a tabletop-based experience to cinematic life. Join those living after the Fall, exploring an extensive world with over 30,000 places to visit and dozens of optional rules to add to the challenge. Join in a fight for survival where your choices decide your fate.
  • Look, think, act, and engage how you choose with no restriction beyond what you can find to help your survival.
  • Gain Destiny Points by completing contracts (quests). Use Destiny Points to change your character's fate.
  • Build reputation and complete contracts to influence the Faction Wars, gain companions and create your own faction.
  • Choose your weapon from the most basic items such as clubs to the cutting edge Tec of plasma weapons.

The game has a genuine RPG feel with high quality graphics using cinematic camera angles.

• Watch your character age. Age affects attributes and appearance.
  • Enjoy a fully envisioned 3D environment, including a day-night cycle.
  • Give your character commands in a turn-based style, and enjoy cinematic camera angles as your character carries out your wishes.
  • What you see is what you can loot, and packs and loads on vehicles and mounts will visually expand as your inventory does.
  • Life in the AfterFall is very unforgiving, so make it count or risk losing it all.

Gameplay consists of a mixture of strategy, wit, common sense and a willingness to push your character into the unknown.

• When your character dies, they die permanently, but hopefully they find a trustworthy companion to name as their heir before they do.
  • Dozens of optional rules allow players to up the intensity.
  • Encounter a wide variety of organic and synthetic threats; challenges come in forms you may not be prepared for.
  • Ensure you complete the contracts you take on, or you will lose reputation and the perks that come with it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom