Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Everything worth discussing is worth discussing seriously. How dare you make light of this matter! 98 pages about forum buttons proves this is serious!
Nah men. Never be serious unless you're joking.

Cael

Arcane
because nobody will want associate with you (except maybe others mental ill people)

I think this newfag likes you Cael. He even signed up on the Codex just a few days after you.
My own personal stalker. Great. I can think of a few of my friends who would be impressed, and at least one who will not be happy. It is the unhappy one I am worried about. She holds the whip...

overly excitable young man

giphy.gif

I'm not happy, but something needs to be done with laughing Lord Xeen.

Cael

Arcane

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That is one Down's kid praying for the world to burn in order to validate her useless life.

How dare you?!
Why not? What are you going to do about it, kid? Cry some more?
6ZJZX8Rd8sVjgWgcY5UY7g3ehcKZBTnTQk70UHSWrO9OkZ7m4Ffi1bvLaCPbhsd3rhkVwql2WqyQnsb6UlrWwsUzv4k=w443-h332
The irony if a bunch of idiots missing the joke saying someone else missed the joke.
:hmmm:
Nigga "how dare you?!" is her catch screech,he was making a fallow up joke on your joke....

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That is one Down's kid praying for the world to burn in order to validate her useless life.

How dare you?!
6ZJZX8Rd8sVjgWgcY5UY7g3ehcKZBTnTQk70UHSWrO9OkZ7m4Ffi1bvLaCPbhsd3rhkVwql2WqyQnsb6UlrWwsUzv4k=w443-h332
The irony if a bunch of idiots missing the joke saying someone else missed the joke.
Oh look, doing it again.

Cael

Arcane

How dare you?!
Nigga "how dare you?!" is her catch screech,he was making a fallow up joke on your joke....
I know that. She was the joke of the sane world for weeks. And I told him exactly what I would have told her, what any rational adult should have told her. And that is the joke.

Immature child: rant cry rave
Adult: Shut up, kid, and grow up.

That our so-called leaders didn't is also part of the joke.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron

How dare you?!
That's more a mild tragedy than a joke.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
You gotta do one where she's doing her fierce pose. It's unironically adorable, like some puppy demanding that you change the foundation of the world's economy overnight to suit her.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

How dare you?!
That's more a mild tragedy than a joke.
XMIruIv.png
quote pyramid x 6
You were saying?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom