Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yogscast - DA2

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Some English WoW players decided to do a Let's play of DA2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g59DShNtkqI

Some agreeable points with a few extreme exceptions (at one point the new actiony combat is praised, and I think they say it is better than Origins as if that is an accomplishment even if it were true). What I find even more fun is the comments, with some choice ones stating:

"RPG of the decade my *ss, that`ll be Skyrim"

"Looks like I'm not the only one who thought 'Skyrim!' when they said RPG of the decade."
The blatant leghumping of Bethesda is delicious. Do they not realize they are just as bad, if not worse, than the BioDrones? I mean there is what, one gameplay vid of Skyrim out? Not to mention that based on past games its looking like Bethesda is just bringing more :decline:

Peter

Arcane
Eh, these guys are pretty entertaining. Might actually follow that LP.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Peter said:
Eh, these guys are pretty entertaining. Might actually follow that LP.

Better than actually playing the game I guess :smug:

And yeah Yogscast guys are always entertaining, they did a FO: NV one awhile ago, was decent.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Post the url in one of the other DA2 threads and send this one to retardo.

circ

Arcane
curry said:
Don't British guys have testicles or why do they ALWAYS speak in such high-pitched voice?
Yeah. I thought it was two 12 year olds who got their hands on a microphone. Turns out they're both in their 20's or something.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
easychord said:
Their Magicka LP is better.

Seeing their reactions to the shitty writing/gameplay of DA2 is more fun to me than watching them struggle to play Magicka (though the second let's play DA2 came out and he was killed by the first Ogre on hard :lol: )

circ

Arcane
I like how it crashed for them too. Strangely, I didn't have a single crash, or that I recall, memory leak. So, yeah, good job BioWare. Not another DLC failure like Awakening. Except in content. Good job BioWare.

Also, kiting LOLOLOLOL. I must have been playing a different game. About as tactical as scratching my balls after a shave. BALLSHAVE.

SoupNazi

I've been following their Minecraft LP for a while now. It's hilarious.

Oesophagus

Arcane
Their Magicka and Minecraft vids are really entertaining, and they seem to be rather casual gamers, so i can respect that they don't care much about RPGs.
But I do have a bone to pick with them, in their FNV LP they said something along the lines of "[...]whereas the original Fallout was set on the east coast [...]". This really annoyed me

ksjav

Scholar
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014
Oesophagus said:
But I do have a bone to pick with them, in their FNV LP they said something along the lines of "[...]whereas the original Fallout was set on the east coast [...]". This really annoyed me
Well he has a point about Fallout 3 being the "original" in relation to New Vegas. In one of the other episodes he mentioned "old" Fallout when Marcus was referenced. Depends how you look at it I guess. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom