Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Lost Labyrinth excavates 4.010a

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Lost Labyrinth

The graphical rogue-like <A href="http://laby.toybox.de/?sprache=1">Lost Labyrinth</a> has progressed to <A href="http://laby.toybox.de/download.php3?sprache=1">version 4.010a</a> of the coffee cup game(because it can be played in relatively short amounts of time per game). Here's a list of the new features and other fun changes:
<br>
<ul><li>new version: 4.010a
<br>
<li>new traits: Swordfighting, Axefighting, Spearfighing, Hammerfighting(if the character wields such a weapon, his attack and damage in melee increases by 50%)
<br>
<li>new items: Rune Axe, Rune Hammer, Rune Mace, Mace of Midnight, Trident of the Nereids, Doombringer Spear, Doombringer Axe, Mace of Dawn
<br>
<li>new spell: Distract (Illusion magic, circle 1: a monster looses the "alerted" status)
<br>
<li>moved the spell "Glamour" to Illusion magic circle 4
<br>
<li>sneaking now also applies to the raising undead
<br>
<li>there's a 10% chance per round that an alerted monster looses the "alerted" status
<br>
<li>a small red exclamation mark is displayed in the upper left corner of the monster image if the character is in stealth mode and the monster is alerted
<br>
<br>
<li>bug removed: the monster ability "dispels magic" works now correctly
<br>
<li>bug removed: the traits "Chosen (God of War / Goddess of Death)" do not get activated by thieving monsters, banishing monsters etc. anymore
<br>
<li>bug removed: the spell "Excavate" works now again on discovered
<br>
treasures
<br>
<li>bug removed: hit points got still messed by shapechanging</ul>
<br>
What? No <i>Kung Fu Fighting</i>? I guess that might be a little bit frightenning

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
It's right on the front page. I just didn't edit the forum post.

As for rogue-likes, I still say Gearhead pwnz them all.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Exitium said:
I like IVAN. You die a lot in it.
Isn't that a given in rogue-likes?
In fact, I think the likes of GearHead are the exceptions to the rule.

I always wished Angband was a bit less merciless. Often I would get attached character, only to have them die of starvation (doh!) or accidentally fall into a cave to their death. :cry:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Saint_Proverbius said:
It's right on the front page. I just didn't edit the forum post.
Heh. Calis' code still doesn't update the phpBB topic title. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom