Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is this the end of the world?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sceptic said:
... is that Afghanistan I see voting for Deus Ex?

OBL has always been a fan. Where do you think he got the idea for such a devious conspiracy?

Oh and incline of Romania.

WTF about Poland though? :spit:

I think it's because of the console tards. Consoles are much more widespread in Poland. Here in Romania, a crusty PC is still king as consoles and games are too expensive. Poverty has a benefit it seems :smug:

A user named cat

There's a thread discussing it over on Gamefaqs.
Of course Fallout 3 is winning. It's the far surperior game of the two after all.
I picked fallout 3 because I had more fun with it. I never was really able to get into Deus Ex. I got it for free with a video card that I purchased back when it was still a somewhat new game. I think I played it for maybe an hour and couldn't really get into it and then I never touched it again. Sorry! T_T;;
I know this board holds Deus Ex on a pedestal though and I'll probably get flamed for liking Fallout 3 more.
Not to mention the popular fad of hating on Bethesda.
I've played Fallout 3 for a few hundred hours and it's crashed MAYBE 5 times. Probably not even that many and each time was when using ALT+tab. I've never had Oblivion crash and I've easily put thousands of hours into that game. Bethesda makes great games, people hate because it's cool to hate.
Only a fad, guys. It's just cool to hate.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Link the thread please. I need the purifying power of rage to cleanse my soul.

Phantasmal said:
I know this board holds Deus Ex on a pedestal though and I'll probably get flamed for liking Fallout 3 more.
Not to mention the popular fad of hating on Bethesda.
I've played Fallout 3 for a few hundred hours and it's crashed MAYBE 5 times. Probably not even that many and each time was when using ALT+tab. I've never had Oblivion crash and I've easily put thousands of hours into that game. Bethesda makes great games, people hate because it's cool to hate.

At first:

:retarded:

But then:

hqdefault.jpg

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Allow me to requote:
I've played Fallout 3 for a few hundred hours
:what:

StrangeCase

Educated
Did GameFAQs ever have a decent community? I think I signed up for their forums in 2001, and drifted around for three months, never found a board that wasn't full of idiots, then forgot about it. Around ten years later, it seems like it's gotten even worse.

Nael

Arcane
I thought the only computers in Afghanistan, barring the NATO military, were the guys that memorized the Quran?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Lyric Suite said:
Did half the civilized world just got beaten by Afghanistan and Kazakhstan?
Do France and Isreal count too? :smug:

Wait... Namibia? WTF?

StrangeCase said:
Did GameFAQs ever have a decent community? I think I signed up for their forums in 2001, and drifted around for three months, never found a board that wasn't full of idiots, then forgot about it. Around ten years later, it seems like it's gotten even worse.

It depends on the board you visit, and even the shitsux ones have decent users because the site is popular. Then again, might be related to the average user's age (13 years old), so some degree of retardation is to be expected even on the better boards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom