Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda rimjob video (NSFW)

racofer

Thread Incliner
Spellcaster said:
racofer said:
On a side note I would like to inform I will no longer post any sort of comments on JewTewb because as of today all users are forced to link their JewTewb accounts with a Jewmail account, which I will never do.
This can be easily avoided
Just click there everytime you sign in.

Edited because I fail to use the spoiler tag properly :(

That option is no longer available.

piydek

Cipher
Spellcaster said:
JarlFrank said:
Yeah but would it be better than a bar filled with a large assortment of liqors? WOULD IT??
It could even be decorated like a tavern, now that would be awesome. "Hey, hang on for a sec, I'm tired of coding, let me go down the tavern at our basement to drink some liquor"

:incline:

That wouldn't be so cool. The real :incline: would be - "Let's empty the bar and then go work on Skyrim design.".

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
racofer said:
Spellcaster said:
racofer said:
On a side note I would like to inform I will no longer post any sort of comments on JewTewb because as of today all users are forced to link their JewTewb accounts with a Jewmail account, which I will never do.

Just click the Youtube logo. It'll take you to the homepage, still signed in.

Luzur

Good Sir
Turjan said:
Spellcaster said:
Toddler Howardurr still looks like an overgrown teenager.
racofereu 9 minutes ago

:salute:
Heh. I guess there was a reason why, during the whole interview, Todd looked as if he already imagined all the commentary on the Codex. :smug:

So, do you like the Skyrim map? Lots of flat terrain, right ;)?

looked....about the same size as Oblivion.

you can see the city sizes and all.

29w943p.jpg

you can prob see Riften from Windhelm.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Bluebottle said:
racofer said:
Spellcaster said:
racofer said:

Doesn't work. You have to be logged out to browse jewtewb or link the accounts.

And for those that suggested creating a dummy account, you can't as well because it requires cell phone authentication.

baronjohn

Cipher
racofer said:
Bluebottle said:
racofer said:
Spellcaster said:
racofer said:

And for those that suggested creating a dummy account, you can't as well because it requires cell phone authentication.
You must've been a naughty youtuber. I still get the 'ask me later' link.

Also, IIRC, if you provide google with an alternative email address for them to verify you don't need to give your mobile number.

Of course, maybe the IP block you're on is considered especially risky, and you have to no matter what.

relootz

Scholar
I wish my workspace looked like that. Open, a lot of natural light, a gym, a restarant.

:bounce:

Luzur

Good Sir
racofer said:
How did you create a joogle account without giving your cell phone number then?

Also, IIRC, if you provide google with an alternative email address for them to verify you don't need to give your mobile number.

just create a dummy Google account.

or give them someone elses phone number.

Nael

Arcane
Luzur said:
racofer said:
How did you create a joogle account without giving your cell phone number then?

just create a dummy Google account.

or give them someone elses phone number.

Or you could scour the Earth for the last working payphone.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
so instead of making good games, they rather train martial arts to keep the fans in check... figures

that said... looks like a good place to procrastinate

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
racofer said:
Bluebottle said:
racofer said:
Spellcaster said:
racofer said:

I just tried and it worked. I created a random jewtewb account, it only required email authentication (i used a real dump email address of mine, but I'm confident it would work with 10-minutes-email as well).

Esquilax

Arcane
Spellcaster said:
Is it even necessary to have such an enormous place to develop games, other than to create this kind of video and impress a fuckton of fanboys with the richness of the studio?

Also, I like how they use their space with relevant stuff to game design. A fitness center on the basement? Oh c'mon, who is the nerd RPG programmer that would use this? This is just proof that Bethesda is full of jock-like retards interested in "cool games to play with your buds and shoot stuff".

Haha, yeah, RPG programmers are not allowed to like staying in shape and being physically active. What the hell is with this "jock" thing - are you in high school? Were you picked last in gym class?

To be honest, Bethesda seems like it would be a really nice place to work. I mean, their games still suck, but it looks like a really nice environment.

However, since I am posting at the Codex and I am therefore obligated to rage about something, I will rage about the kickboxing technique displayed by Bethesda employees. Guys aren't hitting the pads properly, they're too stiff and they aren't putting proper power in the punches. Great, Bethesda has now successfully declined kickboxing. Declining RPG's simply wasn't enough for them. These people simply will not stop until every cool thing ever made has been successfully declined.

Raapys

Arcane
Looks like a decent place though, as someone mentioned, a bit soulless and sterile.

Todd actually seemed like a decent kid, too.

Tycn

Savant
oneself said:
Sure they make less than stellar games, but you gotta look at it from a business point of view. You do what you gotta do to keep this large building.
The Curly-Haired Man gently fingered his chosen implement of bliss as he withdrew it from its glistening target. Its metallic surface glinted in the dim candlelight. It was long, about seven inches, cruelly barbed, and sickeningly cylindrical.

In front of him, a blonde-haired Boy struggled against his bonds half-heartedly, his face haggard and tired. He barely had any strength left to resist after nearly seven years of torture. The pathetic looking prisoner was unceremoniously bent over a torture rack, his legs forced apart by two leering guards. Though the blonde-haired Boy’s honor was protected tightly in his skin-tight blue jumpsuit, his other honor was naked; his shame clear for all to see. The Curly-Haired Man traced a finger across the Boy’s jaw gently, sneering down at his captive.

“Stop using me to fulfil your sick fantasies!” screamed the Boy, almost in tears at his recent pain. He had recently been forced to endure a probing styled after alien abductions, and it did not feel good at all.

“Fantasy? Fantasy is prancing about on a horse, killing things. No, this is not fantasy.”

The Curly-Haired Man pursed his lips, forming an ‘O’, mocking the Boy.

“This is your new life. Five million satisfied customers in two years. They love what I’ve trained you to do, Boy. Face it, what you did before I adopted you didn’t sell nearly as much. You were barely better than a kid’s toy before this.”

“I had a good gig in Junktown! I was doing fine in Klamath! Even New Reno!” cried the Boy in denial.

“That’s all small time, and you were aging. Your soul is still beautiful, but how your body aged. I changed all that. I made you prettier. More plastic. Jerkier. I taught you all you know about soil erosion. That’s what sells, and I made you sell.”

“I didn’t want to sell out. I had fans.”

“And now those same fans hate you.” grinned the Curly-Haired Man. He drew a cigar from a baggy pocket and lit it dramatically, lighting up the chambers for a short while with brilliant bloom.

“But you know I love you. Trying my hardest to care for you, and all that. Now I feel like I’ve loved you forever.” Smiling wistfully, the Curly-Haired Man bent over, his nose almost touching that of the Boy’s.

“You know what? You’ve proven you deserve something more. Straight from the horse’s mouth. I’m gonna set you free.”

The Boy’s eyes, dull from the years of torture, lit up. Could it be? Could he have hope? Dared he hope?

“I’d like to introduce you to a friend of mine. We call him Mr. Black. I believe you’ll find him... familiar.”

The Curly-Haired Man whistled. At the peak of the stairs, the door to the chamber opened, silhouetting a dark giant against the bloom emanating blindingly from the corridors. After a moment’s pause, the giant moved, descending the stairs. His skin was jet-black, his muscles rippling underneath like a volcano ready to erupt. His eyes glowed with all the colours of the rainbow, leaving behind iridescent trails as he stepped purposefully closer and closer to the Boy.

“He’s all yours, Mr. Black. Make him good.”

“Initiating Protocol Alpha.” the giant rumbled in a deep, strangely sexy voice. He turned to the bound Boy with little expression.

“Please assume the position. I am programmed to educate you on the finer arts of choice. Do not worry. I will be gentle. The numbness will subside within minutes.”

A single tear rolled down the Boy’s cheek.

(courtesy of 9666)

Aothan

Magister
I don't really care for the atmosphere or ambience of the area, which would be important to some for creativity purposes, and/or focus for extended periods. There might be a lot of facilities and such, but the overall impression is one of sterility.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
11480 said:
11930 said:
I now have new appreciation for Bethesda.

Sure they make less than stellar games, but you gotta look at it from a business point of view. You do what you gotta do to keep this large building.
Now you appreciate Bethesda because they make shitty games to afford the costs of their building? :retarded:

More like commercially successful.

From the surface Bethesda seems like a well ran company. I'd hate for those guys to make a awesome but unappreciated game and are forced to fire the chef, or sell the gauntlet 2 machine

@11261
:lol:

Bethesda and their fans and sympathizers deserve to be banished to live in the sea for all time. Their wealth was taken from the dreams that they have killed, like so many pieces of gold looted inexplicably from the individual inventories of a dungeon full of slain rats. Bethesda made this video with the definite intention of saying, "Fuck you RPGCodex". You heard that, ése? You gonna let them talk shit at you man?

all of you admiring their gym can suck a mudcrab's sandy dick :x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom