Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LC reclamation

The_Pack

Novice
Stop taking lcs on to your claims! I counted 6 on peoples land, most of them serving as a cupboard substitute. Thats bullshit guys, make some damn cupboards. And dont hoard communal food either. Seriously, 17 BBBs? Thats a dick move even if you did kill all the animals for it.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:oops:

Sorry, that were my Polish genes :oops: I have left all my food on the tables in the village and lc near the boats.

I beg you for forgiveness :oops:

Uno

Educated
There's a few LCs at the farm for sorting the seeds, but they were constructed here, not taken from the village.

Kruger

Novice
May i also add, that don't logg out with the travellers sacks. They are still limited. Once you are done using them put them back in the cupboard where you took them from. For now the cupboard is the one far back at the ore house in camp.

thanks.

The_Pack

Novice
ya, im guilty of logging with TSs... but the same goes for metal saws and shovels...where is all our stuff going?

Uno

Educated
Seeing as there are full cupboards of ore in the iron mine, perhaps metal saws should be accessible to most of the villagers?

Iron Knee

Educated
For every 10 wax I can make a new travel sack. Q is not important, as Pack helped me see when he had me make a bunch of them.

Low q wax, q 20 leather, gets q10ish h-leather, a hide of q50 turned in to straps will make a q30 travel sack. Please stockpile wax somewhere I can find and I will happily make more.

LC's being kept available would be great! So pita to haul brick or work on wall with out them.

Uno

Educated
I'm starting to get q10+ wax btw, it's usually stored in the regular chest at the dining/crops area at the farm.

SoKvadratish

Novice
Uno said:
I'm starting to get q10+ wax btw, it's usually stored in the regular chest at the dining/crops area at the farm.

This is a restricted zone, isn't it?

Uno

Educated
Partially, to avoid one heck of a mess, but we are hauling that wax to the camp when there's a full chest, or when there is demand for it, and right now there's only about 3 or 4 pieces anyway.

Uno

Educated
For the minehole? I'll double check the beehives when i'll be on later today.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom