Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thank you Mr.Gaider

Kz3r0

Arcane
It took me some time before I finally decided to write this.
But I want to show my appreciation for Bioware's work, not only for giving us great RPGs, that everyone can enjoy without being a crunching number weirdo, or reading walls of text that are not that much profound and don't add anything to the gaming experience, but above all for a mature and passionate way to portrait romances, especially those involving gay dwarfs, for people like me (yeah I am very short and gay, so what?) this is very important that finally these subjects are brought to the attention of the public abroad,love comes in any shape and size fellas, time to recognize it.
The LGBT community really owe one to Bioware here.

PS:
If I can, I must say that you,Mr. Gaider, are a very attractive man, with a great sensibility and a wonderful smile, sorry if I dared too much.

Now the fuckers with multiple accounts on multiple fora can post this on Bioware's boards?
Thanks.
:M

Kz3r0

Arcane
Jaesun said:
WHAT IN THE FUCK AM I READING!!!!11dzf;lkzjdf;z
AoW1_Heroes_80x100_Halfling_Priestess.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Gaider is going to be molested by his gay fan boys. I'm calling it now.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
My eyes rolled away without conscious volition.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
For those of you who don't get it, Kz3r0 wrote that up and wants someone to troll the bioboards with it.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
But damnit...dont post it here. before you post it at social

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Hobo Elf said:
It's probably written by one of the Bioware employees. Who's willing to bet that it was this guy?
wallace.jpg

I guess this explains a lot...a senior game designer who was barely potty trained by the time Baldur's Gate was relased.

Rogue

Educated
Given that the rate with which Bioware is turning games to shit that's so fucked up that it cannot even be defined anymore (DA2 - an action game? an RPG? Nobody knows!) is growing exponentially, one might anticipate that eventually even filthy commoners (i.e. non-codexians) will realize that they've eaten enough of Bioware's undefinable shit.

Therefore it's inevitable that even such unwashed and filthy mongrels will start trolling Bioware's forums and try to get at least some revenge. Because of this Bioware's forums will be completely saturated by trolling and will therefore cease to exist in a "you're terminated, motherfucker" style. On that day The Codex shall be seen as the great vanguard of the glorious struggle that destroyed Bioware's derp boards.

Codexians will be recognized as beings of pure awesomeness amongst ordinary simpletons. But because of their supreme and ubermensch nature, Codexians will shun their worshipers for they shall be seen as not worthy of a Codexian's attention. Codexians will instead engage in deep discussions regarding the age of intolerable decline and plot the start of a revolution.

And when that revolution begins, The Codexians - hoping to reduce the degree of decline to a more tolerable level - shall turn to the loyal masses and use them as cannon fodder in the attack against all those who bring decline of such proportions that even ordinary peasants cannot tolerate it ...

:mob:

attackfighter

Magister
octavius said:
Hobo Elf said:
It's probably written by one of the Bioware employees. Who's willing to bet that it was this guy?
wallace.jpg

I guess this explains a lot...a senior game designer who was barely potty trained by the time Baldur's Gate was relased.

You dare mock William Wallace?

Shannow

Waster of Time
octavius said:
Hobo Elf said:
wallace.jpg

I guess this explains a lot...a senior game designer who is barely potty trained.
Fixed.

And don't post trolls here first you morons.

Er, I often wondered, did we ever had successful raids? I mean, even old /b/ traditionally planned and discussed raids and trolling attempts in places where targets would less likely to see it. And we all know that many biotards are reading 'dex.

Xor said:
For those of you who don't get it, Kz3r0 wrote that up and wants someone to troll the bioboards with it.

No I didn't get it - even with the PS, it is still about right for a BioForum. Are you sure Kz3r0 wrote it up?

If I post that, I'll just get loads of serious gay pm's, what other reaction can there be?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom