Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Take a look at these Diablo III character armors

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
DraQ said:
Excidium said:
bonescraper said:
Excidium said:
Looks like they were designed by the same guy behind paladin sets in wow.
http://wow.hav0c.com/shop/images/tier2-paladin.jpg
I like how you link the only good looking paladin set. :lol:
Wait, so how do those bad looking look?
:retarded:
528.jpg

sser

Arcane
Developer
Monks -- Fucking horrible. All of them. Which is nothing short of pathetic because you could do really cool shit with the kung-fu trope.

Wizards -- I guess Wizards are actually clerics or something?

Barbarian -- Barb is a paladin? What the shit. There was like one okay one out of the whole group. A lot of the Wizard and Barbarian ones looked essentially the same.

Demonhunter -- Meh. Don't even care one way or another about a boring character.

Witchhunter -- I actually liked these ones because they, most out of any of them, actually tried to play toward the character concept.

Gord

Arcane
Am I getting old if I find this exaggerated, "biceps 5x the size of the head"-style immature and stupid?

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
bigger proportions means bigger fantasy

mind you witcher 2 leto's pythons were no little asps either but they looked believable enough

DraQ

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:

mind you witcher 2 leto's pythons were no little asps either but they looked believable enough

Leto was a mutant - his looks could have been a side effect of it.

Synthol thugs were a bit lulzy, though.
Still, none of them was an attempt at coolness - Geralt was rather wiry and, I'd risk a guess that his disdain for brainless oafs mirrored the feelings of the devs.

Gord

Arcane
Sure, toned muscles and big breasts are nice, but if Hulk is being bullied because he's the skinny nerd boy then somethings wrong...

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I bet Hulk could cleanse the world of Sanctuary of the prime and lesser evils once and for all

not sure what happened since world war hulk though and Vaarna bro don't spoil me or nothing thx

Texas Red

Whiner
DraQ said:
sgc_meltdown said:

I would agree. He seems to be a special breed, as he's not only more skilled in combat than other witchers, can act and manipulate, the strange scar on his head and extreme features of acromegaly would suggest some sort of other experiments done on him. Not a far fetch, as bio engineering is one of the themes of the universe.

Other NPSs look realistic. There's thugs with flabby manboobs, skinny fuckers and ugly whores.

DraQ

Arcane
Texas Red said:
DraQ said:
sgc_meltdown said:

I would agree. He seems to be a special breed, as he's not only more skilled in combat than other witchers
Primarily he's extremely strong and resilient in addition to normal witcher abilities - it shows in combat and is one of the reason why fighting him is so rage inducing.
can act and manipulate
Those are normal human abilities. Letho is smart and can skilfully exploit the fact that he looks like a pumped-up retard.
the strange scar on his head and extreme features of acromegaly would suggest some sort of other experiments done on him. Not a far fetch, as bio engineering is one of the themes of the universe.
Likely, but I think it happened during his mutation - maybe a random effect or the renegade-mage going a bit more adventurous with the mutations as part of his experiment of sort.

Scar is pretty much certainly normal battle scar.

Other NPSs look realistic. There's thugs with flabby manboobs, skinny fuckers and ugly whores.
I meant 'roid thugs, like Crinfrid reavers, some of the Loredo's thugs and such - fuckers are bulky.

Paperclip

Liturgist
NEWSFLASH!

According to the latest poll by Diablo IncGamers.com, currently more than 65% voters actually like the leaked character armors. About half of them would like to have some changes if possible, but they are already pretty satisfied with the how the armors look.

We can only assume that apparently Blizzard is always right and knows what is best for their fans around the world.

Read more about it here:
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/vote-diablo-iiis-armor-looks

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom