Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News CD Projekt release Cyberpunk 2077 teaser trailer

Bony

Learned
Queued
Heh, Codex got all edgy again. To be honest I liked the trailer, both the music and the general vibe it carries :oops:

But I am a : x so there's that.

potato gonna potato. :killit:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mrowak Feel free to report Crooked Bee to the administration for her shocking anti-Polonism. :eek:

Bony

Learned
Queued
The music is so general banal shit boring elevator music it's not even funny and it totaly does not fit with the artstyle theme. The trailer is half arsed as well. I could edit a better trailer out of various youtube videos and show it as a new gaem while being drunk after not sleeping for 2 nights. Sloppy work at best.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Mrowak Feel free to report Crooked Bee to the administration for her shocking anti-Polonism. :eek:

Why? That she doesn't like TWitcher games is understandable. I might not agree with her but I certainly see her point. I merely stated people are overdoing it again.

I just think it was quite a decent trailer. I approve of this 'artsy' take and prefer it over any trailer made by any RPG developer in recent memory. And electronic music is shit. :troll:

Mrowak

Arcane
I approve of this 'artsy' take and prefer it over any trailer made by any RPG developer in recent memory.

Ban Mrowak.

So edgy. Shoo, newfag.

That's quite a good one, but I should have added earlier - non-gameplay trailer. By those I mean such as this one:

Bladderfish

Augur
Loved it personally. Conveys a lot of atmosphere, and a element of mystery with the why of the end sequence.

Saying a teaser trailer should display something of the game is missing the point. Yeah, it's a marketing tool, but its also the first taste of what the developers are trying to sell. Judge it on that, not on what it doesn't say.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
ITT:
stock-photo-bloody-razor-blade-isolated-over-a-white-background-cutting-a-potato-1339823.jpg

I'm surprised that it's not going to be released until 2015, though. I guess it makes sense if they announced it only as they started working on it, but you would have thought they were gunning for a 2013-2014 release if they already started releasing promotional material.

Seerix

Arbiter
Maybe it's just a retarded marketing or maybe they actually will release the game sooner but put 2015 just to be safe.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'd have said "reminds me of Syndicate" (a good thing) but I couldn't keep watching.
That music.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Tentative prediction: The "much closer to being completed" game will turn out to be not the real Witcher 3, but some kind of low budget spinoff.
CD Projekt has one "AA" product scheduled to come out in 2013 (might be the toolset, might be something else) The 2014 thing is definitely Witcher III.

Weierstraß

Learned
Are they intentionally shooting for a bland and generic as possible? It's even named "Cyberpunk"?! Glad to see they have money to waste on a prerendered trailer though, good for them!

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Are they intentionally shooting for a bland and generic as possible? It's even named "Cyberpunk"?! Glad to see they have money to waste on a prerendered trailer though, good for them!

It's the name of the licensed game you dumb piece of shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom