Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
CRATE OPENING SIMULATOR!

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Considering that I've almoust doubled my brofist count today, the only conclusion is that Codex is actually Pay 2 Win scheme.

Depends. If you write a very good article, like Gragt, you will get huge amounts of brofists. I know. I brofisted him 1000 (one thousand) times.

Well duh, of course. The simplest marketing plan for F2P is to make it look like the product is just as fine free as it is when paid for!

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Angthoron I want everything.
gary-oldman-the-professional.jpg

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm a Codexian for years, mostly a lurker, but still...
I'm just 44 years old, 30 years back I was a little more heavy-metal like :)

Angthoron

Arcane
Update on the state of my Codex.xls:

32 out of 92 currently on file, 60 to go.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
OH shit! We are screwed?

Currently Watch at: $5178. So any more after that will be matched by that guy for the next 24 hours.

Angthoron

Arcane
Angthoron I'm in below $20 so unless we actually got spare keys floating around, I don't want to abuse the Larian bros for a copy.
Hey bro Angthoron, I've heard some generous Codexers who already have other copies linned up at giving their digital copies of DOS to the Codex's poor? Is it true? If yes, can I please have one? (I haven't managed to sell most drugs lately, maybe I should get a job like everyone at RPGWatch has?)

We will have some spare keys available for the sub-20$ Codexians and possibly for lower/broke people as well, as quite a number of donors have currently forfeited their keys. I won't likely be the one to decide what to do with these, but yes, it is within the realm of possibility to get keys even at sub-$20 levels.

P.S: If a donor forfeiting a key selects a person they'd like to forfeit in favour of, that should work as well and make my life a little easier.

Angthoron

Arcane
Update on the state of my identitytheft.xls:

32 out of 92 currently on file, 60 to go.
Codexians are not the identities I'd want to steal.

Also, shuffle about, folk, we must not let the Watch get ahead. Though I suppose once we have a clear outline of all the goodies and the deadlines, LIKELY tomorrow, we'll get a nice influx of donations again.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
P.S: If a donor forfeiting a key selects a person they'd like to forfeit in favour of, that should work as well and make my life a little easier.

Alright Codex bros, first one to ask for my D:OS game key gets it. :cool:

Give me your D:OS game key, please!

Thanks!
It's yours. :bro:

Just remind me when the game comes out as I am getting old and the memory thing...eh, is... eh... what was I talking about...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom