Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Obsidian Kickstarter (Update: Not really, dammit Duraframe) (Banned Duraframe - DU)

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Obsidian are probably going to develop new Intellectual Properties.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why not make a Darkland like game with even more supernatural elements and sort of make a Ravenloft Masque of the Red Death concept? I would sell my soul for that game

godsend1989

Scholar
Divinity: Original Sin
Vampire The Masquerade sound more plausible also isometric style that will be even more badass.

Hopefully they won't go ambiguous bullshit and will at least reveal the general setting (i.e. sci-fi, steampunk, wild west, dark fantasy, whatever...). We should know in about an hour?

Tigranes

Arcane
In b4 embargo lifts to reveal a countdown for a teaser for the pre-Kickstarter hype video

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
My prediction is a remake of Blackthorne, after they buy the rights from Blizzard for one dollar and a deck of Hearthstone cards.

coffeetable

Savant
RPS is late with the 8:00 update.

Still another hour though according to coffetable.

lol, nope. just checked and it's 2pm western that the embargo was supposed to be lifted on tuesday, it's just vgs leaked so they lifted it at 1pm instead

not doin too well on the prediction front today

LeJosh

Savant
Obsidian's first foray into the Adventure genre: Josh Sawyer in 'Where's my Bike?'

And the inevitable sequel: 'My Bike isn't as balanced as it used to be'.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I wouldn't mind Obsidian's take on a first-person dungeon crawler. Obsidian Underworld maybe?

They should get a license for Wizardry 9. And bring in D.W.Bradley. And completely "brainwash" him - so we get a true Wizardry instead of that Dungeon Lords abomination.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
I'm all hyped and stuff about Pillars of Eternity but if the new announcement contains elves and dwarves I will cry tears of blood. Make something at least semi-original ffs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom