Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ So, has Jaesun gone for good?

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
images

Summoning Irenaeus

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
This is sad.

I remember when I first discovered this place. They were calling Jaesun an autistic fuck for banishing or merging every Skyrim thread.

boobio

Arcane
Trigger Warning Shitposter
For Ininitron's manipulative/jew behavior and because of Jaeson's desertion.
also http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...illars-of-eternity.98676/page-43#post-3877849

As of May 2015:
JarlFrank>WhiskeyWolf>Infinitron>LundB>modCrispy>Angthoron>idonthavetimeforthiscrap>VentilatorOfDoom>Scrooge>Crooked Bee>Jaesun>Grunker>Trash

Zed?
DarkUnderlord?
SuicideBunny:kia

As of April 2015:
Infinitron>JarlFrank>WhiskeyWolf>LundB>Mod Crispy>Angthoron>idonthavetimeforthiscrap>Scrooge>Crooked Bee>Grunker>Jaesun>Trash

DarkUnderlord?
VentilatorOfDoom?
SuicideBunny?
Zed?

always subject to change.

Last edited:

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
I'm not sure if you people know this, but me, Jaesun and a few other codexers have a channel on gamesurge where we talk shit and hang out with nostalgic figures.

I've been contacted by a friend of Jaesun, a long time lurker on the Dex who goes by WeaselRatt, who used to play FOnline with us, and he told me Jaesun passed away this last friday in an accident. Jaesun merged a few threads for the codex and was generally considered to be a quality member of this community and generally a fighter for incline. I've talked to a few other people who knew Jaesun and the information seems to be legit. Obviously I haven't contacted the family, because I don't know how nor would I intrude upon them. Sceptic might know something, but this depressing piece of news seems solid.

So, my condolences for his family and a remembrance for the dearly departed.

:salute:

Whose going to mow the lawn of the little old lady Jaesun used to help out in the hopes she would leave him his stuff after she died so he could make professional gay mods for his favorite games? (Iolo and Shamino buttsecks anyone)

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
I'm not sure if you people know this, but me, Jaesun and a few other codexers have a channel on gamesurge where we talk shit and hang out with nostalgic figures.

I've been contacted by a friend of Jaesun, a long time lurker on the Dex who goes by WeaselRatt, who used to play FOnline with us, and he told me Jaesun passed away this last friday in an accident. Jaesun merged a few threads for the codex and was generally considered to be a quality member of this community and generally a fighter for incline. I've talked to a few other people who knew Jaesun and the information seems to be legit. Obviously I haven't contacted the family, because I don't know how nor would I intrude upon them. Sceptic might know something, but this depressing piece of news seems solid.

So what about him logging into Steam a few days ago?

Ninjerk

Arcane

:hmmm:

Find a real name to look him up by?

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
im permabanned poster codexstomper58. i first started reading jaesun posts when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "thread merging" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "joined: Mar 2, 2012" and "i love shitposters" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of codex humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" jaesun to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Nikaido

Arcane
In My Safe Space

:hmmm:

Find a real name to look him up by?

This is just a memetic death post.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom