Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline What RPG to play?

Which CRPG (Steam/GOG)

• Gothic 1/2

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Fallout

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Gothic 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEX

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Pillars of Eternity 1/2

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Baldur's Gate 2

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wizardry 8

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Risen 1

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Underrail

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Age of Decadence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
What if he just longs to play Skyrim but wants it to look like we forced him to do it?
I said earlier that I wasn’t going to count it, but people called me a faggot for pussying out.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
I doubt you'll actually play whatever wins, but on the off-chance you actually will I hope people stop with the ironic Skyrim voting. If it gets a zoomer to actually play a classic RPG, we should happily indulge. Smaug or not.
Play Skyrim faggot.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Elex, Risen 1 and Gothic 1 / 2 and Underrail . Can't go wrong with any of them. And don't be a fag and play Skyrim. Todd Howard developed Skyrim exclusively for the homosexual community

Kaethar

Educated
Play Fallout!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom