Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassins Creed Valhalla - set in the Viking age - now on Steam

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, he is right though. You are a retard. I would have rated you too, if I was reading your posts.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Well, he is right though. You are a retard. I would have rated you too, if I was reading your posts.

No, not really - he's an epic butthurt retard like yourself. Imagine being so dumb, that you're literally replying to the content of my post, which you claim you don't read and thinking nobody notices.

That's some galaxy level fucking brainpower you possess there you french megafaggot.

Well, we don't have to imagine such incredible stupidity - we've witnessed it in you. A living example of stupid, incarnate.
cool_story_bro.png

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You have still failed to prove you are not a retard. On the contrary, you keep proving you are one.

ADL

Prophet
This is Ubisoft just going back to their familiar development cycle. People started expecting every AC game from Origins onward to now be re-imagining of the franchise like that one was, but even with Odyssey it was another case of iteration. They've just changed the original blueprint from AC2 to Origins now.
I'd be fine with an iterative sequel of Odyssey because Odyssey was
incline.png

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Keep in mind this was only raid mission so not everything will be like this.
Altho it looked like an asset flip there is still no confirmation how old this build was.

There's still no show of infiltration/stealth/assassinations or any changes made to the scout bird nor how the whole settlement building is gonna look like.
Will there be troop training or some shit like in Black Flag where you send boats on missions.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
You have still failed to prove you are not a retard. On the contrary, you keep proving you are one.

Oh shit, I bet that sick burn sounded good with your pathetic french accent, in your mind. Are you still trying to convince anyone you're *not* reading my posts?

Don't worry. It's normal. You can't help yourself, it's part of being autistic. You. Can't. Help. Yourself.

Meanwhile in reality, it's just you and a couple of spergs who are incredibly butthurt that AC2 blows, your opinions are mainstream popamole shit from the last *decade* and time has pass you old fags by.

Now you're old, autistic and irrelevant.

Born retarded, but that's been established.

edit: moon homo epic sperg continues, it's gloriously funny! Keep at it you autistic shithead!
rating_lulz.gif
rating_lulz.gif
rating_lulz.gif

Last edited:

krilcebre

Learned
This just looks like a boring ass game. It looks safe, unexciting, and doesn't bring anything new to the table that previous games didn't have. There might be some tweeks here and there, but overall, it's just following the same old uninspired formula from the same franchise, and even beyond. It's basically just a reskin.
How hard was it for your brain to come up with such a creative and original opinion that has never graced the internet like this? Do tell, so I can take notes and flush it down the toilet.

Gonna need a bit less edge on that, mate, it ain't healthy for you.

Aren't forums used for voicing your opinion? I watched the video and found it the way i discribed it in the quoted post. As a matter of fact, I really enjoyed playing some previous AC games, before they turned it into an "RPG", so wheres the problem in me saying that new ones look bland and uninspiring as fuck?

I mean, your post contributes nothing to the discussion of the game at all, so why post it, other than to look like a 5 yo keyboard warrior?

:edgy:

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Viking are very brutal people. In battle and in their spare time they were raping each other. Is possible in this game to be a man and to be violent toward a woman or they left this prerogative only for the woman PC?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Viking are very brutal people. In battle and in their spare time they were raping each other. Is possible in this game to be a man and to be violent toward a woman or they left this prerogative only for the woman PC?
LoL did you live in the woods during the last decade??? It is ubishit game,it will have nothing to do with the real shit. Go play expeditions vikings lol. Also vikings were no different than any other warriors,their infamy comes from their boats and the ability to snipe unprotected coastal towns and villages. They had their asses handled in actual military conflict.

AwesomeButton

Patron
So this is the new free for all thread,ahh it is a strange hill to make a mass grave.....but muh who cares.

Oh and also you are globalist :smug:
A mass grave of burial mounds, each one a hurt butt of an AC fanboy.

Last edited:

Doktor Best

Arcane
I like how the speech the female viking gives is essentially yet another generic Brave Heart "muh freedom" speech . It's like Ubisoft can't write something original if someone put a gun to their head.

AwesomeButton

Patron
I like how the speech the female viking gives is essentially yet another generic Brave Heart "muh freedom" speech . It's like Ubisoft can't write something original if someone put a gun to their head.
The best part is the demotivated cheers the anglos responded with, it was almost monty python level.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Everything that ever happened is about niggers. You see, Iron Age scandinavia was the black man's homeland, prior to a slave revolt among their white thrals. das rite

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Everything that ever happened is about niggers. You see, Iron Age scandinavia was the black man's homeland, prior to a slave revolt among their white thrals. das rite
Then the Dark Ages must have been when they came to Europe.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
The only good AC fanboy is the dead one!

Exactly, and they're all shilling for AC2 the little niglets. Literally all whining and complain is "oh no it isn't Ezio and his faggy game".

Literal fanboys. The only reason why I could play Odyssey was that I despise the AC franchise, and Odyssey was spitting on its legacy. I approve of spitting on AC legacy.

Doktor Best

Arcane
The best part is the demotivated cheers the anglos responded with, it was almost monty python level.

"Freedom? Can we trade that for not starving in the winter and our daughters not to get raped? Oh, so rape is an important part of your culture. I see... Well then maybe for our sons to survive until they can take care for us when we're old? Oh, so you need them for your war? What, with pitchforks? Against longbowmen and armed cavalry?"

:hmmm:

AwesomeButton

Patron
"Freedom? Can we trade that for not starving in the winter and our daughters not to get raped? Oh, so rape is an important part of your culture. I see... Well then maybe for our sons to survive until they can take care for us when we're old? Oh, so you need them for your war? What, with pitchforks? Against longbowmen and armed cavalry?"

:hmmm:

Wait, wait, maybe I wasn't paying attention. Are they actually talking about longbows in the video? Longbows in the 9th century? If yes, why not directly AK-47s? :lol:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Wait, wait, maybe I wasn't paying attention. Are they actually talking about longbows in the video? Longbows in the 9th century? If yes, why not directly AK-47s? :lol:

How does the Frenchtard not realize already that these games aren't even remotely historically accurate and never have been?

It's fantasy. There were guns in AC2, that's the 15th century. Fucking guns, and you suck that game's cock. Go kill yourself, AC fanboi.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Patron
Oh, we have another episode of "Les Souffrances du jeune incel"? :lol: <laughs in French>

You said it yourself dumbfuck, it's fantasy. So why not AK-47s?

Doktor Best

Arcane
It was a joke guys, please don't start a knife fight over this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom