Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Provisional Gaming Corner

Maxie

For people punished for not having succumbed to brain rot but still interested in discussing games on a games forum
It's provisional, because I will have DarkUnderlord in chains soon enough

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Hopefully there is an Elex 2 announcement this week. But I highly doubt it because I don't think THQ Nordic is at gamescon.

Luckily Maxie created an actual gaming section for us in GD.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
For people punished for not having succumbed to brain rot but still interested in discussing games on a games forum
It's provisional, because I will have DarkUnderlord in chains soon enough
Thanks Maxie. We will line them all up and shoot them. Not the way I wanted it to go. But we will have to do what we have to do. We should leave 1 mod alive(must still be wounded) to go tell other mods on all forums what has happened here and that this is just the beginning

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's not so bad, but if this quarantine is to work everyone who voted against my freedom should have GD access revoked.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Men have you noticed that all the losers who claimed they wanted us gone can't stay away and have nothing to say now that we're isolated? Shouldn't they be enjoying their time in the poz zone? Yet here they are like moths to the fire. It reminds me of the Cleve effect where drooling cucks always flock to his every post to point out how they t-totally d-don't care about him.

I assume it's sexual, and not in a good way.

Corvinus

Arcane
Yet here they are like moths to the fire. It reminds me of the Cleve effect where drooling cucks always flock to his every post to point out how they t-totally d-don't care about him.

The gravitational pull of monocled posting is so strong that some esteemed Codexers attract mental dwarves. Orbiting satellites, forever parroting in perpetual butthurt because in their hearts they know they will never amount to anything themselves.
Besides Cleve, Vault Dweller had it to some extent. Lilura has the same effect on post 2018 newfags - just take a look at any thread she participates in.

Reposting the below now for great justice.
kalingrad.jpg

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/365360/view/2733076539360220358
Update 1.4.0.40
Some smaller changes and fixes.

If you have a modded game and you encounter issues, remove your mods.

If you encounter issues with Ifrits, enemies with Firelances or Three-Headed Flails, arena combat not ending or not finding the love of your life, remove the 'faster' mod.

If you still encounter issues, please report them here.

Changelog for 1.4.0.40
  • Changed turns to no longer auto-end if a player character can still use the 'Adrenaline' skill.
  • Changed AI to be able to re-equip their weapon if disarmed while having the 'Quick Hands' perk the same way that the player can.
  • Changed charge skill of Orc Youngs and Unholds to only be usable once per turn, since the recent change to zones of control no longer being exerted by stunned characters allowed them to potentially do two charges under specific circumstances.
  • Changed factions involved in the holy war to conquer holy sites less frequently, as to allow more time for the player to pick up related contracts and have less news spam about the ongoing war.

• Fixed issues with the interaction of cultist conversion events and indebted.
  • Fixed unintended interaction between 'Puncture' skill and 'Head Hunter' perk.
  • Fixed Surgeon follower not being able to save characters dying from bleeding or poisoning.
  • Fixed Scavenger follower not scavenging ammo from throwing weapons.
  • Fixed a specific event concerning a pay raise firing even though the player has the Paymaster follower.
  • Fixed incorrect starting positions of ambush twist during the 'Destroy Goblin Camp' contract.
  • Fixed rare issue with game hanging as assassins attempt to use throwable pots.
  • Fixed issue with Kraken sometimes not dying properly.
  • Fixed awkward look if a Lindwurm's tail is entrapped in a net and the body decides to move. Tails can now no longer be netted individually, but the body can still be netted, which also limits the mobility of the tail and is more consistent with its interaction with zones of control.
  • Fixed 'Big Game Hunt' contract potentially sending the player into desert regions that aren't home to beasts that the player should hunt.
  • Fixed some other minor issues.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm still struggling to get past the early game, and I'm not entirely sure why. I have had unexplored map enabled for all my runs, but I don't think it makes a very big difference. Mostly I think it's down to bad luck with the recruits, and also me going for the Davkul cultist origin, which is a bitch to get going and with which I still haven't had a properly successful run. People say it's one of the best origins in terms of exclusive content, though, so I'll stick with it a little longer, maybe stay up north until I've amassed a decently equipped roster and then embark on a southern crusade. Slaves seem wholly unappealing to me as a concept, because I've never had a problem with exorbitant wages. Unfortunately that means there's precious little manpower left for the frugal commander down south, where the new content is.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
I'm still struggling to get past the early game, and I'm not entirely sure why. I have had unexplored map enabled for all my runs, but I don't think it makes a very big difference. Mostly I think it's down to bad luck with the recruits, and also me going for the Davkul cultist origin, which is a bitch to get going and with which I still haven't had a properly successful run. People say it's one of the best origins in terms of exclusive content, though, so I'll stick with it a little longer, maybe stay up north until I've amassed a decently equipped roster and then embark on a southern crusade. Slaves seem wholly unappealing to me as a concept, because I've never had a problem with exorbitant wages. Unfortunately that means there's precious little manpower left for the frugal commander down south, where the new content is.
Perhaps you've just been unlucky with RNG.
I've seen various caravan hands, butchers, nomads etc. in southern cities, you know, normal recruits that are good enough for early to mid-game.
Haven't recruited slaves at all; those can wait for meme Manhunter or Gladiator origins playthroughs.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
How about you guys post the name of the game above each post? For example:

Battle Brothers:

[text]

We have to adapt to the New Normal, which may be here to stay.

Mortmal

Arcane
Tbh i would have voted to free anyone i am against censorship, except someone who spam my post shit ratings. As for games , i suppose everyone is as bored here, maybe will try FS 2020 , but i fear i may get bored soon without missions, career or such . its a pure simulator.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom