Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So y'all going to try it on launch? I'll wait a bit (or a lot), depending on how quickly they fix things.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
100% garun-fucking-teed that Ciri sex mod will be coming in the near future.
Are you on the case?

If I raise my cool stat enough, will panties start dropping spontaneously?
Figuratively. You will be able to hack and lockpick faster.

I got two many projects of my own to get back in the modding game.

One in particular that I haven't announced yet, that I think the codex will actually unironically like.

ADL

Prophet
Yeah just wait don't use that crack lol
seCxPK6.png

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane

So the game is really a mixed bag in terms of tech. Some really cool stuff Vs bugs and certain poor done things. I guess on PC will be better of course, but still...

Hellraiser

Arcane
Somebody already made a build planner lol. No idea if legit or not.

https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-2077/character

Ugh, so many % perks.

I had low expectations regarding the % perks, since it was visible they are going with WOW (and later Borderlands) decline influences. It seems slightly better than expected as there seem to be some truly unique non-% bonus perks in there and room for some interesting builds.

Ninja throwing poisoned knives seems interesting, especially with insta-stralth kill throwing knives. There's also a possibility to do a mad bomber with those grenade perks or focus on flashy tech weapons. Quickhacks also sound fun. Besides that you have the obvious 4 combat focuses of rifles+SMGs, shotguns+LMGs, handguns or melee. That is a fair bit of variety at first glance, that could also fall flat on its face if there are too many skill points and levels ups available that you end up getting half of it with no need to specialize.

jungl

Augur
You guys are really hyped up on the cool aid if you think pc somehow has all the rushed content and bugs disappear. You are looking months to play mediocre game.

Ekpurosis

Literate
LOL...I didn't misrepresent, it's literally the things she said. You don't need to be a simp like this, she's not going to fuck you. And frankly I'm not even mad at her, it's a good review for the type of gamer she represents...SJW casual gamers who play Pokemon and match-3 games. Cyber Punk simply isn't a good game for that demographic.

Witcher 3 has sold 50 million copies, it's the most mainstream game of all time. 70% of them have not finished the main quest, they are also occasional players. Like it or not it's the same retarded consoomer audience that puts 90% to Avengers who are going to enjoy Cybercuck

ADL

Prophet
You guys are really hyped up on the cool aid if you think pc somehow has all the rushed content and bugs disappear. You are looking months to play mediocre game.
Not all of it but a good amount definitely, the build people on the disks are playing from retailers that sold early is presumably from when the game went gold on October 5th.

So according to most people the game lacks interactivity,and the city is just there to look good, yet people will still call this game revolutionary? Why when even fallout 4 seems to have more interactivity then what we're getting with cyberpunk, also V doesn't seem like he's "you" or based off your choices like the courier in fallout new vegas or even Sheperd in mass effect, they really fucked the choice and consequence aspect of this gane in favor of a cinematic experience.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
just found out they made the cutest girl in the game (judy) a lesbian as a final fuck you to straight male gamers. the girl they put in all the promo trailers as the main romance option won't be fuckable for 90% of the game's audience.
great job cdpr. i'm honestly seething right now and i feel CUCKED by this trash company, i'm not joking. what the fuck were they thinking? yes call me a pathethic virgin i don't care i was looking forward to having a cyber gf and now this shit.
might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
So according to most people the game lacks interactivity,and the city is just there to look good, yet people will still call this game revolutionary? Why when even fallout 4 seems to have more interactivity then what we're getting with cyberpunk, also V doesn't seem like he's "you" or based off your choices like the courier in fallout new vegas or even Sheperd in mass effect, they really fucked the choice and consequence aspect of this gane in favor of a cinematic experience.
I think this is a profound misunderstanding of RPGs (which Cyberpunk, FO4, ME, and Twitcher aren't even). If you are playing yourself, you are doing it very wrong. I think it's obvious in Cyberpunk, ME, or Twitcher that there's no possibility to play yourself, you are V or Geralt, or Shepard.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
just found out they made the cutest girl in the game (judy) a lesbian as a final fuck you to straight male gamers. the girl they put in all the promo trailers as the main romance option won't be fuckable for 90% of the game's audience.
great job cdpr. i'm honestly seething right now and i feel CUCKED by this trash company, i'm not joking. what the fuck were they thinking? yes call me a pathethic virgin i don't care i was looking forward to having a cyber gf and now this shit.
might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

CDPR teasing and then cockblocking milions of nerd losers, max respect

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom