Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Anyone who thinks that tweet is autistic should probably have themselves checked out. I’m almost ashamed to link something that mainstream.

Consider the possibility you’ve painted yourself into a corner, InfintesimalMind.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
There is no evidence that they know I exist or have ever acted on any feedback I've provided, including bug reports.

In general the existence of Xers tends to be too triggering for later generations to acknowledge so we get that sort of thing a lot. If they're to manage it's unlikely to be via any help I provide, however enthusiastic.
>There is no evidence that they know I exist
At the very least. I got them to put monks on a party balloon once. In any event, we shall see what game is like come release. They're probably focusing on the release build than Beta.

Desiderius

Patron
They aren’t focusing at all, that’s the problem.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
>There is no evidence that they know I exist
At the very least. I got them to put monks on a party balloon once. In any event, we shall see what game is like come release. They're probably focusing on the release build than Beta.
I made them draw Jaethal, and slap the real scythe in her hand. Bro... please... are you even near my level? :P

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
When did that occur! Show me! I want to see! I haven't been lurking the pathfinder threads as much. I've been focusing on my communities. So I don't know when that happened!

Jackpot

Learned
there's like fucking eight good-looking crpgs in early access releasing soon what the fuck
did all the nerds that make these things conspire to blue-ball me?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
When did that occur! Show me! I want to see! I haven't been lurking the pathfinder threads as much. I've been focusing on my communities. So I don't know when that happened!
I won a "raffle" where I had to choose that something should be drawn on the blackboard behind them. The video is timestamped in-between the moment of me winning the raffle (which is not really that exciting) and me asking them to draw Jaethal and place the real scythe in on the drawing.

You can also see that, as a monk bro, they fully expected me to ask something monk related (*cough* Yuliya *cough*), but I wanted to keep things fun for everyone, so I decided to go for the undead waifu instead.

If you're patient, you can play with the knob around the timestamp to figure out the sequence of events and everything. I just gave you a rough estimate.

Also... if you're thinking: how am I so lucky to win raffles and everything? Please don't be jealous. I always have the worst luck in-game. Have you ever had 3 or more natural 1's in a row? Yeah... so... don't be jelly.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
How can I not be jealous! That's amazing! Thank you for sharing! Also! Brother! You have forsaken us! You could have used that opportunity to ask about the fabled monk content - I despair.

Desiderius

Patron
I won a "raffle" where I had to choose that something should be drawn on the blackboard behind them. The video is timestamped in-between the moment of me winning the raffle (which is not really that exciting) and me asking them to draw Jaethal and place the real scythe in on the drawing.

You can also see that, as a monk bro, they fully expected me to ask something monk related (*cough* Yuliya *cough*), but I wanted to keep things fun for everyone, so I decided to go for the undead waifu instead.

If you're patient, you can play with the knob around the timestamp to figure out the sequence of events and everything. I just gave you a rough estimate.

Also... if you're thinking: how am I so lucky to win raffles and everything? Please don't be jealous. I always have the worst luck in-game. Have you ever had 3 or more natural 1's in a row? Yeah... so... don't be jelly.

Made the cute one sigh with annoyed anticipation. Good work.

Desiderius

Patron
So you’re gay and autistic, Lussac?

Oh well, can’t win them all.

Efe

Erudite
you react to these buttons too much.. It only invites more buttons.
And parrot isn't a negative thing.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Scythe is kind of Russian archetype weapon. Not in the Western sense of death, but rather like "pitchforks and torches", where scythe takes place of pitchforks, and the whole rebel crowd is shot to death by the regular army. And when one brand of rebels won they started killing all the other rebels.

Testownia

I know you're "dying from cancer", but can you please be just a little less autistic in nature?

Desiderius

Patron
He’ll have plenty of time to die when he’s dead. You wish you were living it up like the Pinkster.

Thonius

Arcane
there's like fucking eight good-looking crpgs in early access releasing soon what the fuck
did all the nerds that make these things conspire to blue-ball me?
WHAT 8 GAMES ARE COMING SOON ANSWER ME!
Naamloos-2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom