Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

A horse of course

Why does this nigga sound so much like Maxie ?

Blaza

Educated

Crispy dies at 23:07

This didn't show up on my subscriptions page. Time to tack on "ring that bell so you never miss an upload!" to the end of each video. I do think the music at the start is a little too loud, but not by much I could still hear and understand you.

I really enjoy how this game looks, it gives me sort of a Fable vibe. I probably wont play through it due to Diablo clones murdering my poor wrists, but the video itself was entertaining and brought a game to my attention I'd never heard of before so thanks!

Mikeburnfire mainly plays Fallout New Vegas with various mods with his buddy Zach. They play it off as co-op but in reality it's just Zach playing with a custom Mike companion. They occupy some weird in-between of a lets play and a mild role play video. I got into them from Zach's Gun Rant series, where he rants about various guns and what the mods got right/wrong.

A horse of course

Crispy dies at 23:07

This didn't show up on my subscriptions page. Time to tack on "ring that bell so you never miss an upload!" to the end of each video. I do think the music at the start is a little too loud, but not by much I could still hear and understand you.

I really enjoy how this game looks, it gives me sort of a Fable vibe. I probably wont play through it due to Diablo clones murdering my poor wrists, but the video itself was entertaining and brought a game to my attention I'd never heard of before so thanks!

Mikeburnfire mainly plays Fallout New Vegas with various mods with his buddy Zach. They play it off as co-op but in reality it's just Zach playing with a custom Mike companion. They occupy some weird in-between of a lets play and a mild role play video. I got into them from Zach's Gun Rant series, where he rants about various guns and what the mods got right/wrong.

You mean the music in the opening teaser/trailer part or in the summary where I introduce the gnome? I've gotten a few comments about audio being too loud, which surprised me as I never really noticed it myself. It's probably due to my headphones/audio setup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaza

Educated
You mean the music in the opening teaser/trailer part or in the summary where I introduce the gnome? I've gotten a few comments about audio being too loud, which surprised me as I never really noticed it myself. It's probably due to my headphones/audio setup.

Mainly in the section from about 1:43-2:50 in the video. My initial viewing on my tv from the media pc, I gave it another listen from my desktop with it's speakers and with headphones on and it sounds much better, everything is mixed well there nothing is too loud or anything. So maybe it was just an issue on my shitty tv speakers. Maybe the others with audio complaints are listening through similar setups? Though I have never seen this much of a difference on where I watch youtube videos before.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
Listening on not-so-good budget speakers, the first minute of the video, where the music plays sounds louder than the rest of the video with narration and game sounds. I also have never heard of the game and and the criticisms seem valid and are informative. Also, is 12:28 a :obviously: codex reference?

A horse of course

Listening on not-so-good budget speakers, the first minute of the video, where the music plays sounds louder than the rest of the video with narration and game sounds. I also have never heard of the game and and the criticisms seem valid and are informative. Also, is 12:28 a :obviously: codex reference?

I meant to say "dark overlord" but my brain is so spoiled from spending ten years on this digital midden pile that I automatically substitute normal english for simian esoterism.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A few months old butt people might've just finished watching the 7hr Morrowind analysis

FWIW Patrician is working on a followup for Oblivion and from the streams he occasionally does with his research we can expect the most nitpicky video ever :-P.

He also has some nice other videos in the channel too (though i haven't watched the latest one about Harry Potter games) that i think many around here will like.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
A few months old butt people might've just finished watching the 7hr Morrowind analysis

We all get the same recommendations, don't we?

Good stuff, I wonder how many hidden videos like this one are out there, revealed randomly by a whim on the algorithm.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Can anyone recommend some modding dumpsterfire review/edited gameplay channels a la Novajam?

for the reference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom