Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Archibald

Arcane
Its not like it is first or last Redemption video in the universe so I'm sure that your totally unique take will finds its place as well.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
aight somthing good this time

:prosper:

also - VtM RedDedemption video got me good enough to reinstall the game, time to reach modern world...

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"I'm not comfortable reading the next part out loud because it contains an ableist slur." Vince called RPS readers retards. Shock and horror.

Damn, did that happen? What word was it?

---
From the comments on the video:

Despite the fact that Vince is arrogant, cringe and probably very ugly, Age of Decadence was the best RPG game I've played in my 26-year life.

Vault Dweller What defense do you have to this? :)

A horse of course

"I'm not comfortable reading the next part out loud because it contains an ableist slur." Vince called RPS readers retards. Shock and horror.

Damn, did that happen? What word was it?

---
From the comments on the video:

Despite the fact that Vince is arrogant, cringe and probably very ugly, Age of Decadence was the best RPG game I've played in my 26-year life.

Vault Dweller What defense do you have to this? :)

Why would anyone care about the opinion of someone below the age of 40?
JarlFrank
7 hours ago
I saw that you're now trying to "spread awareness" of Vince D. Weller being a "bad person" on Twitter, claiming that people need to be "made aware of it" now that he's promoting his new game. You are trying to negatively impact the sales of a niche indie game. Therefore I have downvoted this video and hope others will do the same. This kind of cancel culture bullying should not be encouraged.

Did I miss a drama thread?

Why can't Vince control his potty mouth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Can anyone recommend some modding dumpsterfire review/edited gameplay channels a la Novajam?

for the reference.

I love Novajam, but his latest videos heavily borrow from Bro Team. I do feel like Bro Team's Hard Times playthroughs might be something you'd like. Reminds me a bit of Novajam.

A horse of course

I mean, we see the low-key career assassination attempt right here, at one of the Codex members. Downvoting this shit is the least we could do. Does this place has any solidarity left?

Vince isn't part of the codex though, he poasts on I*** T**** :smug:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Good video about the 40k game Eternal Crusade with pleasant voice, plenty of information and great video editing.

I remember seeing this game in the news back in the day, but I never followed it with any special interest since MMOs is usually not my thing. Regardless it's an interesting video because of the main dev especially - going from good idea with consumer support to greedy-free-to-play fiasco. Reminds me of bit of Shroud of the Avatar. Lots of promise that fall on its face.

A horse of course

Good video about the 40k game Eternal Crusade with pleasant voice, plenty of information and great video editing.

I remember seeing this game in the news back in the day, but I never followed it with any special interest since MMOs is usually not my thing. Regardless it's an interesting video because of the main dev especially - going from good idea with consumer support to greedy-free-to-play fiasco. Reminds me of bit of Shroud of the Avatar. Lots of promise that fall on its face.

Wow at 48:00 he uses some voice chat from our old Codex Diversity Squad L4D2 runs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom