Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxie

Maxie 1000% deserves his jail time.
no user on this website 'deserves' being trifled with for any reason whatsoever and were the website administered by people instead of schizoids then I'd be either banned or left alone

I'm just as much against mod fuckery as you are and the administration here is made up of retards, but you yourself aren't exactly the most pleasant or coherent person to interact with.
why raise this point if you're against mod fuckery? my personal qualities have nothing to do with the basic distinction between being explicitly banned and being messed with
you're working to undermine this idea if you think it's fine and dandy if it happens to me, as opposed to anyone else

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Perhaps people would be more inclined to take your side if you didn't act like an incorrigible Polish faggot is what I'm saying.

Maxie

Perhaps people would be more inclined to take your side if you didn't act like an incorrigible Polish faggot is what I'm saying.
worthless chatter
I am who I am and I'm not willing to alter my personality for pity points, it's a question of personal integrity

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
aYoM3nx_700bwp.webp

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I've changed my mind. Free Maxie! He was kinda pain in the Polackthread but posted some quality cangirls in Would thread which won me over.

Maxie

been 83 days
ostensibly I was banned for speaking Polish (conveniently ignoring the fact that DU endorsed Polish being spoken himself), in reality just so that anyone takes s_p seriously, him coming back after 50 years of inactivity and acting out his redneck power fantasies as his family situation crumbles
I do not expect anyone from the administration to admit that they were in the wrong as their treatment of me is just a long list of individual acts of lunacy unbound neither by rules nor customs of this website

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom