Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
As much as I like getting new mythic ranks, it also depresses me because I know the game is just going to keep buffing the shit out of demons to scale with me
:negative:

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
F DESIDERiUS :salute:
what a lad. :M

Anyway. When you get some cool tavern events with your romance options.

Also why Areu is so broken? And why i can't find a single fucking good Throwing Axe. :negative: Wendy is struggling to keep up. At this point , Shortbows seems better.

Sunri

Liturgist
FSb97qh.png

I feel like azata path is much more enjoyable than angel +M

FriendlyMerchant

As much as I like getting new mythic ranks, it also depresses me because I know the game is just going to keep buffing the shit out of demons to scale with me
:negative:
Yeah. Nothing ruins a power fantasy like Bethesda style encounter design.

Shadenuat

Arcane
He did ask for it.
He can be obnoxious on... (checks date) thursdays, but about 50% of this thread is all kinds of more boring shitposting than his screenshots and stoic belief in triumph of western world.

Hmm.

(checks site feedback)

Oooh.

Funny days ahead.

FriendlyMerchant

Yeah. Nothing ruins a power fantasy like Bethesda style encounter design.

Is different. In this game, you will gonna fight demon lords and other powerful cosmic entities. In bugthesda games, you have homeless thieves with daedric eqquipment that can soak 40 fireballs.

Scaling is shit though regardless of which game it is. Especially when it happens for no reason and exists only to counter the player.

Shadenuat

Arcane
You forgot Victor.
Yeah. Could have been worse, with less people, I might have actually have to play the goddamn game.

And I am waiting for like 6 months of patching, 3 DLCs, complete rewrite with MCA and Ember romance.

Zayne

Scholar
Got Minagho vs undead Staunton fight while retaking Drezen in act 5.

And while Staunton explained that he ressurected as undead on his own due to the Power of Rage and Vengeance, no explanation as to why Minagho is alive given.

Other bugs are starting to accumulate aswell. For example, I can't choose which stats to boost with Nocticula's Profane Gift - I'm randomly getting +4/+6 to Intelligence and Constitution after rest. Azata's Incredible Might doesn't work and neither do songs. Life-bonding friendship is bugged aswell - I have 8 charisma(chose to receive shitty queen gift too, which is funny cause Nocticula explicitly stated that I can have only one succubi gift) and while allies indeed die after receiving one melee/ranged hit below 0 HP, magic hits don't count and they can survive any amount of hits.

Still better than Kingmaker, but considering that they've had "base" game polished and working - not really.

And was kinda expecting that Galfrey fucked up more after resurfacing in besieged Drezen. But all my generals are alive, all my forts are well and I'm getting some overpowered mythic abilies, like "spawn 300 marksmen in the army of your choice". The crusade part of an act 5 will be a cakewalk.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Let Desiderius' banning remind everyone that while you can get as autistic about an RPG or any type of game here as you want to, if you let that autism lead you down the path of religiously and robotically replying to and attempting to out-'tism other autists about unrelated or off-topic subjects in these gaming forums, and you're warned by an administrator or moderator to knock it off and choose to ignore that warning, you're probably going to find your ass locked out in the cold.

Keep the real-world political and other tangential shit to a minimum, please.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Got Minagho vs undead Staunton fight while retaking Drezen in act 5.

And while Staunton explained that he ressurected as undead on his own due to the Power of Rage and Vengeance, no explanation as to why Minagho is alive given.

Other bugs are starting to accumulate aswell. For example, I can't choose which stats to boost with Nocticula's Profane Gift - I'm randomly getting +4/+6 to Intelligence and Constitution after rest. Azata's Incredible Might doesn't work and neither do songs. Life-bonding friendship is bugged aswell - I have 8 charisma(chose to receive shitty queen gift too, which is funny cause Nocticula explicitly stated that I can have only one succubi gift) and while allies indeed die after receiving one melee/ranged hit below 0 HP, magic hits don't count and they can survive any amount of hits.

Still better than Kingmaker, but considering that they've had "base" game polished and working - not really.

And was kinda expecting that Galfrey fucked up more after resurfacing in besieged Drezen. But all my generals are alive, all my forts are well and I'm getting some overpowered mythic abilies, like "spawn 300 marksmen in the army of your choice". The crusade part of an act 5 will be a cakewalk.
N*GGER SPOILERS

Shadenuat

Arcane
Ember romance.
TFW No Homeless Insane but Kinded-hearted Half Burned Elf GF :negative:
Actually, I have a funny theory, about Ember. It might be silly but...

when she appeared as portrait/character, everyone asked if she can be romanced. Since burned Aerie and all that stuff, and just like 20 years ago, a biggast part of gamers are 13 yo boyz. Letz be honest, if they wanted a romance even with her, they could easily write one. Like heal her/restore memories/break her connection to goddess obviously using her, with some charming fall from grace "i will wait for you CHARNAME". Ember is this only kind cute elf girl in the gaem, while everyone else is either double cannibal, or, like Nyrissa in first game, comes with massive psychological baggage of problemos you must forgive as a real man. They are all also graphomaniacal like hell.

But not Ember. She is this cute girl written to extreme to be a parody of cute girls, turned into little jesus, and has very little writing in comparison to others, where writers fanfictioned to their hearts content.

And so my little unrealistic theory is that, could she be written out of spite (too cute little jesus, players would hate her right?), but then ironically, became players favorite, and the writer is now very butthurt about this?

Last edited:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
AFAIK Ember is the only char not present in the original AP and a pure addition by Owlcat. Is this correct?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Keep the real-world political and other tangential shit to a minimum, please.
Oh now you finally wake up. And he was the only person who did this, right? The thread is perfectly ideal discussion without that one poster?

Some of you just got butthurt about him being edgy and shitting on Codex playing high and mighty (Ventilator, I take it), and you pulled the trigger.

Could have did split/retardo/put poster into some prosper land, but nah.
Although he would have just turn prosper/retardo land into another Pathfinder forum, of course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom