Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I gave the new demo a spin so here are my thoughts for any worth

The game needs:

• a WASD key controls for movement (after this demo I played Death Trash demo and that game has a well made WASD movement control)
  • some quirky fun weapon descriptions a la Jagged Alliance 2

• the ability to close any UI screen by pressing Esc key and hopping to any UI screen by just pressing its correspondent key shortcut
  • option to activate and see the follower group number/name above its head
  • vehicles to have some inertia after exiting them while in motion
  • option for automatic gun reloading
  • accessing inventory and equipping weapon during combat should cost time units
  • the ability that player character can shoot itself with the current equipped gun (I don't know if there is another game out there where the player can suicide the avatar :) )
Also while using vehicles and baking up while also making a turn, the back of the vehicle follows the wrong curve trajectory.

I've also encountered a bug where the weapon was not reloading with the ammunition looted from storage after death.
I could not complete the demo and kill the last enemies in the last section of the tutorial because I had no ammunition.
I equipped the followers with guns and ammunition but they did not use the guns but engaged in melee.
Followers remain dead after respawning

whalenought_hannah

Last edited:

Terenty

Liturgist
At which stage of completion is this game really? It's been in this twitter gif stage forever and? Is there a game or just some combat engine or whatever?

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/485400/view/2872724629126149207

c848c7c623323a924a30c833325e302c39d89d4a.png

8970e1995ae1533598fd56c7a90c4c4a2a503f41.png

Biological research and development on the colony is dominated by the Agro-Fax syndicate. Agro-Fax is spread across multiple worlds, aggregating many bio-forms to add to its database of research and end products.

From chemical agents to dietary pills, feeding armies to feeding millions, Agro-Fax's presence is ingrained in the lives of the inhabitants of many off-world colonies.

In the colony city of Calitana, Agro-Fax is headquartered in their signature bio-domes, geological research facilities on the outskirts of the city. Surrounded by fields of crops and greenhouses, the domes house the Research and Development teams behind their innovative product lines.

Before Agro-Fax streamlined food production, the people of their colonies were at the mercy of the elements, famine, drought, weather patterns, and especially the war. But at the present, their technological advances in foodstuffs ensure food security, even if that food is a canned mixture of insect protein and synthetic vitamin matter.

You may learn more about Agro-Fax as you progress across Calitana but for now, stay tuned for more dives into the lore of Mechajammer and feel free to join our Discord

Rarre

Educated
This is a combat only game? Have dialogs? Story? Will be released in 2022 or later? I found images and videos with si different camera that I am not sure what kind of game is this... Or If i saw only prototypes...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom