Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I do hate sexual harassments anons! I do!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
This (sic) people spend all their time scheming how to get ppl banned here. It's just classic Kruno shitposting, move on, this isnt resetera. Or is it?

This is really fucking ironic, you of all people posting this.

Your personal quest to get Theodora to either take you back or to show you something via PMs or whatever basically prompted this latest wave of drama.

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
This (sic) people spend all their time scheming how to get ppl banned here. It's just classic Kruno shitposting, move on, this isnt resetera. Or is it?

This is really fucking ironic, you of all people posting this.

Your personal quest to get Theodora to either take you back or to show you something via PMs or whatever basically prompted this latest wave of drama.

Well, I can post everything here then, with DMs and everything. Lets see the scheming?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
2C9SZuS.jpg

This is basically how I feel right now. Let's just do the whole fucking village.

Lemming42

Arcane
Oh god what's happening. Only clicked on this because it was in the sidebar, it looked like everyone was laughing with/at some kind of weird "bit" account. I didn't think there was some kind of actual drama shit going on.

SIBYaUD.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Codex anons! Good strong friend anons! I do hate sexual harassments anons but Kruno anon does sexual harassment me anons so I do request anons sexual harassments intercession anons! I do! Thank you anons! You are all good anons!

I love you! Here is a poem I wrote for you:

Wherever I am, there's always Poo,
There's always Poo and Me.
Whatever I do, he wants to do,
"Where are you going today?" says Poo:
"Well, that's very odd 'cos I was too.
Let's go together," says Poo, says he.
"Let's go together," says Poo.

There's an audio reading of that in Microsoft Encarta '95. We used to play it constantly on the school PCs back in the late 1900's.

Also, given I rate this anon person as a shitposter, and Kruno as a shitposter, I'm not inclined to care about whatever is going on in this thread. That may change at a later time.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
So, Kruno, why shouldn't we ban you over this?
Was joking around. I thought AWS was also joking around with his posts. I never actually sent dick picks.

I'll stop.

There's an audio reading of that in Microsoft Encarta '95. We used to play it constantly on the school PCs back in the late 1900's.

That is exactly where I got it from. I can even hear the voice still when I read the poem.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Out of respect I humbly give you this as a peace offering:
iu

I'm sure that Kruno thought he was just fucking around with a fellow shitposter and that he won't do this anymore. Right?

Yeah sorry. I thought AWS was joking back with his posts, and so I kept going. I stop.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Thank you Kruno anon! Good strong friend anon! I do love cute tomboy wife anon! I do! Here anon I do give you this cute other tomboy wife anon! I do!

Thank you anon, remorseful am I anon. My behaviour will watch more closely anon. Sometimes jokes get taken too far anon. I am glad we are good friends now anon.

Thank you anon, remorseful am I anon. My behaviour will watch more closely anon. Sometimes jokes get taken too far anon. I am glad we are good friends now anon.
Do not worry Kruno anon it is okay anon! It is! You can post to me anon if you do need cute song music or cute wifes anon! You can!

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
It's interesting how the supposed encephalitis posters are much more normal and peaceful than the so-called cool kids like schizoxie and generic giant faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom